Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat A historic football match

Firstly, sorry for my rudimentary English. I can read and stuff, but writing is a very difficult task for me.

I need to share this feat. It was very exciting.

After saving Rayo Vallecano from relegation last season, I've been doing a great job this season taking 4th place. But the time has come to face the leader Real Madrid (15 wins in 15 games and not a single goal conceded). I assembled the team for this match in the style of Mourinho 2010 (Inter x Barcelona). My team had two objectives in the game: 1. Hit with punches and kicks; 2. Long pass to target player in the area. Already in the last third of the game, the competition's top scorer Pedro (I spent all my budget on this Flamengo striker, a classic number 9 shirt as we call it here in Brazil: a player whose only mission is to score goals - the name is a tribute to the former player Ronaldo) won in Militão's aerial game and sent it to the nets. And the Madrid classic ended with a victory for the team from the Vallecas neighborhood, against the Madrid elite. Historic game.

Screenshot_2023-02-03-17-53-41-753_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

On 04/02/2023 at 06:05, Victor_flamengo said:

Firstly, sorry for my rudimentary English. I can read and stuff, but writing is a very difficult task for me.

Trust me, your English is a lot better than many natives here 😂

Well done on the win, (particularly in FMM world) all credit to the manager when a small team beats a big in-form team.