Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help

LFCTERAS

I think this is the 4th time you have asked this question (or type of question) on Vibe.

If you want more detailed + useful answers - then maybe you’ll need to ask more detailed + useful questions 🙂 

Can you share more:

1. what team / division / season are you in?
  2. are you keeping the existing players, or buy a mostly new first team?
  3. what are you trying to achieve? (e.g. win league in season 1, or e.g. buy all the best wonderkids)

Plus - what is your exact question …

• you already have a tactic, but  you don’t know which players to put in each position …
  • OR you already have your players decided, but  you don’t know which tactic is suitable …
  • OR  you don’t know which tactic to use AND  you don’t know which players to use …

The more (useful) detail you give us, the more (useful) detail we can give back to you 🙂 

Edited by DanEnglish
3 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

I think this is the 4th time you have asked this question (or type of question) on Vibe.

If you want more detailed + useful answers - then maybe you’ll need to ask more detailed + useful questions 🙂 

Can you share more:

1. what team / division / season are you in?
  2. are you keeping the existing players, or buy a mostly new first team?
  3. what are you trying to achieve? (e.g. win league in season 1, or e.g. buy all the best wonderkids)

Plus - what is your exact question …

• you already have a tactic, but  you don’t know which players to put in each position …
  • OR you already have your players decided, but  you don’t know which tactic is suitable …
  • OR  you don’t know which tactic to use AND  you don’t know which players to use …

The more (useful) detail you give us, the more (useful) detail we can give back to you 🙂 

And another question of @LFCTERAS is which role u train ur players ??🤣🤣.. 

Look at Your team first ,see what players you have there, sort them by atributes and then decide about style and formations.

If You have good technical players with good passing and movement you can easliy use tiki taka style, and then buy players to suit such style.

If your team is better with psychical atributes like aggresion, stamina, strenght use gegenpres or wing play if You have fast wings and tall Target Man.

Adjust your team instructions to suit Your players: use early cross if You have fast poacher, be more expressive if You have good playmakers in the middle, if your players are good dribblers go for run at defence. 

Most important is to set a test save with watching games in 2d and tweak as you go, watch  behavior of your players using different TI's and roles.

7 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

I used ChatGPT to ask your question - here is it’s answer … 🙂 

3383EF70-6AE3-4C1D-AF13-E77F03A0D6FB.thumb.jpeg.bab4afa389f2a64fd2bf1e4a58a6e01c.jpeg

2AF7A82A-9C16-4FF0-B78D-49520BC94134.thumb.jpeg.b32384f8501121b2a6f829ca36753248.jpeg

Hello! You are best from here but i cant find a tactic from you! You can give me one ? Thanks!

1 minute ago, LFCTERAS said:

Hello! You are best from here but i cant find a tactic from you! You can give me one ? Thanks!

Sorry - I don’t have ONE tactic. I use 4-5 in every save, then tweak + change for every individual match (+ change within matches a lot as well). It is the opposite of ‘plug + play’ - so it takes me AGES to finish a season!

Options: 

• If you want someone else’s tactic - search the forum, test a few until you find one you like. 

• If you want to create your own tactic - follow the guide shared by @BatiGoal or the advice shared by @White Europe above.

• If you want coaching / advice to improve your own tactic - ⚠️ then you need to share your tactic.  

• If you need something else - then reply to my questions above.
28 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Sorry - I don’t have ONE tactic. I use 4-5 in every save, then tweak + change for every individual match (+ change within matches a lot as well). It is the opposite of ‘plug + play’ - so it takes me AGES to finish a season!

Options: 

• If you want someone else’s tactic - search the forum, test a few until you find one you like. 

• If you want to create your own tactic - follow the guide shared by @BatiGoal or the advice shared by @White Europe above.

• If you want coaching / advice to improve your own tactic - ⚠️ then you need to share your tactic.  

• If you need something else - then reply to my questions above.

But if you use many tactics or tweaking...how to train your players ? I know the players need to train in roles what use on pitch....right ?

Not really. In FMM there is no tactical familiarity like there is in a pc version, so you can train your players in any roles you want. Ofc, if you plan to use, lets say wingbacks, then it would make sense to train your players as such. However, if you already have a wingback with good crossing/dribbling/whatever and you want to improve his defensive abilities a bit then you could train him as a fullback.

In mobile version, training is about targeting the specific stats that you want to improve.

41 minutes ago, BarnDoor said:

In mobile version, training is about targeting the specific stats that you want to improve.

Yes - exactly.

Example:

• With Man Utd, I usually use a back 4, but sometimes switch in game to a back 3.
  • So I retrained first choice DL / IWB Luke Shaw to be a natural DC, as a backup option if I need to move him into a back 3.
  • While Shaw is training as a DC, I’d select BPD as his training role, as I care more about him developing his passing + dribbling, so that he’s a better IWB in future.
  • When Shaw is a natural DC, I’ll retrain him again as a DL, probably trained in a IWB role, to continue developing his passing + tackling (which isn’t a focus for a WB role).

Just an example 🙂 

743AF780-355E-4D01-B8D4-43984201526D.thumb.jpeg.0611e908aec848b8a09358874e98d337.jpeg

8944D71B-C652-4329-9B4D-44725B28E337.thumb.jpeg.c8514849f1102e952abdae8db14d8384.jpeg

B21732B7-F784-4D75-A818-BB0C41C67282.thumb.jpeg.825cb8bed1344fb2c6b5764cf64cd21f.jpeg

Edited by DanEnglish
32 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Yes - exactly.

Example:

• With Man Utd, I usually use a back 4, but sometimes switch in game to a back 3.
  • So I retrained first choice DL / IWB Luke Shaw to be a natural DC, as a backup option if I need to move him into a back 3.
  • While Shaw is training as a DC, I’d select BPD as his training role, as I care more about him developing his passing + dribbling, so that he’s a better IWB in future.
  • When Shaw is a natural DC, I’ll retrain him again as a DL, probably trained in a IWB role, to continue developing his passing + tackling (which isn’t a focus for a WB role).

Just an example 🙂 

743AF780-355E-4D01-B8D4-43984201526D.thumb.jpeg.0611e908aec848b8a09358874e98d337.jpeg

8944D71B-C652-4329-9B4D-44725B28E337.thumb.jpeg.c8514849f1102e952abdae8db14d8384.jpeg

B21732B7-F784-4D75-A818-BB0C41C67282.thumb.jpeg.825cb8bed1344fb2c6b5764cf64cd21f.jpeg

And for national team where i need to look to select best players ?...im use england. And what coaching style and staff roles i need to use ?

Firstly, when managing a national team (England) -  you can’t train player roles and  you have no staff to manage … so I don’t understand why you ask about player roles + staff roles … ? 🤔 

To search for your nation’s BEST players, you search for all the English players:

Spoiler

106521C1-5B01-4636-A9B9-48004F866D45.thumb.jpeg.f8a9b1d770c9066c819ee451b242fe6b.jpeg

2965956C-C47C-456D-B701-880319B42E03.thumb.jpeg.23803d1fbdf7345fa98d088329b84d32.jpeg

216DBA4C-6896-4D1C-B70C-C2948DB2A091.thumb.jpeg.ff9e346139a8cb48d14b8487b4793db5.jpeg

Then you either sort by value (£m), number of international caps (if you are looking for experience), or stars (ONLY if you manage a club + country)

Spoiler

216DBA4C-6896-4D1C-B70C-C2948DB2A091.thumb.jpeg.ff9e346139a8cb48d14b8487b4793db5.jpeg

E0348D60-8DE3-4BF9-A29E-FBF212F3C763.thumb.jpeg.66c692f247c01eed0ae6d618dc9fbb48.jpeg

Edited by DanEnglish
3 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Firstly, when managing a national team (England) -  you can’t train player roles and  you have no staff to manage … so I don’t understand why you ask about player roles + staff roles … ? 🤔 

To search for your nation’s BEST players, you search for all the English players:

Reveal hidden contents

106521C1-5B01-4636-A9B9-48004F866D45.thumb.jpeg.f8a9b1d770c9066c819ee451b242fe6b.jpeg

2965956C-C47C-456D-B701-880319B42E03.thumb.jpeg.23803d1fbdf7345fa98d088329b84d32.jpeg

Then you either sort by value (£m), number of international caps (if you are looking for experience), or stars (ONLY if you manage a club + country)

Reveal hidden contents

E0348D60-8DE3-4BF9-A29E-FBF212F3C763.thumb.jpeg.66c692f247c01eed0ae6d618dc9fbb48.jpeg

I asking about coaching style and staff roles for clubs...not for international team and what player search filters you use when transfer players ?

6 hours ago, LFCTERAS said:

I asking about coaching style and staff roles for clubs...not for international team and what player search filters you use when transfer players ?

I’m sorry - I am not clear on what you’re asking (I don’t understand your question).

Please provide more detail on what you are asking - e.g. who you are managing, what you are trying to do and what your question is … with screenshots of your game (e.g. of your staff, or of your players)  so we can easily understand. 🙂 

6 hours ago, LFCTERAS said:

Then you need to actually say what you are asking for. You said:

And for national team where i need to look to select best players ?...im use england. And what coaching style and staff roles i need to use ?

The first part is clearly about the national team, not the club team. Anyone reading that will assume the second part (coaching style and staff roles) is also related to the national team. If you changing topics then you either need to start a new paragraph, or better yet, actually "for club" in what you type.  @DanEnglish is trying hard to help you, but you need to be clear about what you are asking or you're just wasting his time.

As for your actual question about coaching style and staff roles, you have asked this so many times here (and gotten answers at various points too). For example:

image.thumb.png.7533a2abaf68b31f4f0df9c429b44925.png

I don't know why anyone would answer you about that now given all the answers you've had before. If you just ask the same thing again and again, without giving any information about what you've actually tried etc, then people will give up trying to help.

When you do get advice you need to go try it and then come back say which parts worked and which didn't etc. People here will try to help you if you're trying too, but if you are just asking the same short question again and again, people will give up or think you are a troll.

I'm sorry if this comes off as harsh, I'm just trying to help you understand how to engage properly with the community here.  

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

I'm sorry if this comes off as harsh, I'm just trying to help you understand how to engage properly with the community here.  

Get used to it buddy, I met a lot of people like that before, and at worst they could even bombard you using private messages. That wasn't too harsh I think, they need to know how to ask proper questions in order to get answers they actually needed.

5 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Get used to it buddy, I met a lot of people like that before, and at worst they could even bombard you using private messages. That wasn't too harsh I think, they need to know how to ask proper questions in order to get answers they actually needed.

Yeah, some of stuff you've had to put up with is way over the top, so sorry that happened to you.

22 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, some of stuff you've had to put up with is way over the top, so sorry that happened to you.

What team talk is better to use ? 

1 minute ago, LFCTERAS said:

What team talk is better to use ? 

It depends. On your player’s personality, on your team’s reputation vs the opposition, and (at half-time) on the match’s status / score.

Have you read @Scratch’s message above? Any thoughts? 🙂 

On 10/02/2023 at 18:22, DanEnglish said:

It depends. On your player’s personality, on your team’s reputation vs the opposition, and (at half-time) on the match’s status / score.

Have you read @Scratch’s message above? Any thoughts? 🙂 

Considering how he kept asking question after @Scratch’s message, he either could not understand, or simply ignored his answer.