Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Average 300 a season galore

Mike16

Who has the secret to scoring 300 goals on average per season. A big reward for whoever gets it right. Minimum of 200 league goals 

Edited by Mike16
2 hours ago, Mike16 said:

Who has the secret to scoring 300 goals on average per season. A big reward for whoever gets it right. Minimum of 200 league goals 

If anyone has a tactic that scores 200 league goals per season on the latest update I'll eat my hat.

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, Mike16 said:

Also the title of this thread got me bloody excited for a minute 😁

1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

If anyone has a tactic that scores 200 league goals per season on the latest update I'll eat my hat.

added 0 minutes later

Also the title of this thread got me bloody excited for a minute 😁

Haha, I purposely put the title like that to get attention. These updates really irritated me, makes things harder. I Wana score as much goals as you can.

45 minutes ago, Mike16 said:

Haha, I purposely put the title like that to get attention. These updates really irritated me, makes things harder. I Wana score as much goals as you can.

Same - but I'm failing miserably.

On 12/02/2023 at 22:45, DutchTony said:

I'm up to 175! 😀 

image.png

5 hours ago, Scratch said:

I'm up to 175! 😀 

image.png

Frankly  NOT surprised! Some of us didnt develop our managerskills and you did THIS 😍😅

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

I'm up to 175! 😀 

image.png

Thats awesome! current best in my barcelona save is 85 in the first 30. Hoping for 100 lol, far cry away from 175. Scored 25 in my last 6 so trending upwards. 

4 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Frankly  NOT surprised! Some of us didnt develop our managerskills and you did THIS 😍😅

I'm basically getting the same numbers as last year, even though the corner tactic has stopped being quite so good. Actually, I should take another look at that, maybe it's doing okay now my striker is 20 Aerial, 19 Movement, 20 Pace - he should be getting into a good position most of the time...

2 hours ago, BuFfaLoFaN said:

Thats awesome! current best in my barcelona save is 85 in the first 30. Hoping for 100 lol, far cry away from 175. Scored 25 in my last 6 so trending upwards. 

Well, it's a lot harder in Spain than in Scotland, that's for sure. And I've been developing this team for 4 years now, so it's full of world class players (and they are wonderkids who developed into better than most of the world class players at the start of the game)... 

To give you an idea, in my first season we scored 103 goals, still really great, but hey it was Celtic in Scotland. But to get from there to 175 was down to a LOT of player improvement over that first squad.  

On 18/02/2023 at 01:52, Scratch said:

Well, it's a lot harder in Spain than in Scotland, that's for sure. And I've been developing this team for 4 years now, so it's full of world class players (and they are wonderkids who developed into better than most of the world class players at the start of the game)... 

To give you an idea, in my first season we scored 103 goals, still really great, but hey it was Celtic in Scotland. But to get from there to 175 was down to a LOT of player improvement over that first squad.  

If I may ask, what formation do you use 

5 hours ago, Mike16 said:

If I may ask, what formation do you use 

It's in there, although you probably need to read the whole thread as I change it etc - but it's more about the quality of player I'm using, see the posts at the end of the thread from yesterday.

Edited by Scratch