Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Some Tips for getting big from unknown reputation

Recently I started a new game with unemployed and unknown reputation and I want to make it big on the scene

Current Leauges : Wales,England,Ireland,Northern Ireland and Scotland

1. Where should I start?(Leauge or country)

2. How get more goals?(Probably some tactics)

3. How to get international recognition?(You can tell me any competition that can raise my profile)

4. And if I want to make sure a place for international jobs(managing a country) What should I do?

5. Are loanees better considering that young players have high value they might not have good stats but are loanees going to increase my wage amount or going to help me?

Thats it please consider helping me as it's my first time Playing in uk I generally play in Asian Leauges or Spain                      

1. I'll say league as you play more games and therefore become household name easily if you keep on winning.

2. You can see on vibe there are many people scoring 1000 goal with single player, so if you want goals go to leagues with 1 big team and other comparetively weaker teams. Signing endrick (legendary wonderkid) will make things easier. Teams like Celtic or rangers will be very suitable. Choosing tactic should be done after choosing team and players. If you're playing in uk than goal scoring is going to be toughest and man City is obvious choice for easy experience.

3. By winning in European leagues like champions league, europa league etc.

4. Just keep an eye on teams after major tournaments like world cup, euros, coppa America etc and you can apply for jobs for teams who didn't get far. Being household name famous would help.

5. When loaning in players try to negotiate salary and you can sometimes get player on loan without having to pay even a penny. Generally around 50% should be fine and youngsters don't generally have high wages. Try to loan out your youngsters who can't start to clubs with better training facility and gain affiliates with better training facility too. Loans can save a sinking ship if you're smart with choices. 

If I'm not clear with anything do mention.

Thanks

On 22/02/2023 at 20:38, TheShane said:

1. I'll say league as you play more games and therefore become household name easily if you keep on winning.

2. You can see on vibe there are many people scoring 1000 goal with single player, so if you want goals go to leagues with 1 big team and other comparetively weaker teams. Signing endrick (legendary wonderkid) will make things easier. Teams like Celtic or rangers will be very suitable. Choosing tactic should be done after choosing team and players. If you're playing in uk than goal scoring is going to be toughest and man City is obvious choice for easy experience.

3. By winning in European leagues like champions league, europa league etc.

4. Just keep an eye on teams after major tournaments like world cup, euros, coppa America etc and you can apply for jobs for teams who didn't get far. Being household name famous would help.

5. When loaning in players try to negotiate salary and you can sometimes get player on loan without having to pay even a penny. Generally around 50% should be fine and youngsters don't generally have high wages. Try to loan out your youngsters who can't start to clubs with better training facility and gain affiliates with better training facility too. Loans can save a sinking ship if you're smart with choices. 

If I'm not clear with anything do mention.

Thanks

Everything's great just 1st point I'm asking which leauge for example leauge one or Welsh premier division

4 hours ago, Tanza said:

Everything's great just 1st point I'm asking which leauge for example leauge one or Welsh premier division

Choose whichever team you want, any team you like.

Is there a possibility that if a coach with an unknown reputation manages a big team, it can lead to pessimistic players and affect the quality of the players? for me i just play in lower league, its just like real life, when you are nobody than you must gain some reputation by manages small team