Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games HEAVY training

TheShane

He's already given intense training and he wants heavier training schedule in OFF SEASON. I sent him on loan and this is how he returns.Screenshot_2023-02-28-19-45-36-241_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.png.d42bf5feb159502fb5a46ec766be6c88.png

Whatever they were feeding him on loan I want some of that and give it to hazard.

added 0 minutes later

And my assistant expects some light training.

Am I dreaming or players are able to handle a more intensive schedule in FMM23 compared to previous versions? I know it also depends on different factors like coaches and facility level, but I feel the impact in not as bad.

12 hours ago, Helio said:

Am I dreaming or players are able to handle a more intensive schedule in FMM23 compared to previous versions? I know it also depends on different factors like coaches and facility level, but I feel the impact in not as bad.

Age is a big factor for me, anyone 20 and above seem to do ok, if you have a superstar youngster, I leave it on green allowing them more game time and better progression with less injuries, I have a 16 year old that plays 5 games in a row before I leave him out that way

Edited by Cockers2505