Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Rich Benefector

Hello everyone. I want to know if it is possible to achieve rich benefector just with playing  and not paying with real money and if so,   how do i do it?

Thanks in advance

Edited by earth wind and maguire
1 hour ago, Cockers2505 said:

yes you can, but you have to win leagues, cups and basically be very successful and you get it unlocked for free

Won the league, europa league and supercup during my first season with manchester united and currently on my second season with the league and fa cup in hand. What do i have to do more?

3 hours ago, earth wind and maguire said:

Won the league, europa league and supercup during my first season with manchester united and currently on my second season with the league and fa cup in hand. What do i have to do more?

keyword is very successful. keep trying spend 5 maybe, 7 seasons i guess you'll unlock it eventually 🙂

4 hours ago, earth wind and maguire said:

The basic idea is that you need to achieve “great success” with a single club during the lifespan of a save.

It differs for each player but if you’re managing a Premier League club, you’re going to need to win every trophy going.

That’s the Premier League trophy, the FA Cup, the League Cup and the Champions League, and potentially more than once.

I did 4 seasons winning everything before it unlocked