Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics The Fluid Counter Attack Which is considered "Solid"

Now, Whats Up welcome to my 2nd tactic created by myself. This time i wanted to cut off the shortages of Counter Attack tactics as i like the philosophy of Counter Attack. This tactic can either work absolutely wonders [ Spoiler Alert: it did. Weghorst scored a lot of goals and I'm not even at the end of the season 💀💀💀]

So but wait before i give the tactics [ Disclaimer: My Season isn't finished but I'll win the Treble at 2 seasons or 1 season max as it takes time to fully activate it's true potential, my friend tested it out and said he won the treble at 2 seasons and lost the UCL Final 2-1 at the last minute in his previous season or season 1 not season 2] This tactic was very fun to create and work with.

I'll be detailing it's Weaknesses and Strength.

Firstly...

Strenghts- 1. Very Fluid and Satisfying to score a goal. 2. If u got good heading striker with wingers with good crossing ur gonna score a lot of goals. I recommend for striker using Weghorst. 3. I defeated the Holy Man City with Haaland with this tactic.

Weakness-1. it requires a very good Backline so if ur in small clubs i don't recommend u use this tactic. 2. Often u can draw alot of games cuz If ur Opposition's On a Very Defensive Line and not very High Like Liverpool but it can still break the defensive line if done perfectly. 3.  It's alot harder against Possession Oriented Opponents like Man City as they do quick passes but i still defeated them due to weghorst's insane header goal but it's also a trap for city which they fell on. I purposely made them get more possession and just go more defensive with Commited Fouls. Ex. De Bruyne has the ball and suddenly gets tackled by my defender and quickly starts carrying the ball and passes to the Midfielder the midfielder passes to the second midfielder with him, the second midfielder carries the ball and passes to winger and it depends on the winger if he crosses and passes to the striker or midfield, if he passes to midfield then the Midfielder will shoot. If he crosses depend on the striker if he has good heading ability.  This is how this counter attack usually works.

Here's the tactics-

Alright, i hope the tactic works for you guys.

Screenshot_20230421_115650.jpg

Screenshot_20230421_115646.jpg

Screenshot_20230421_115643.jpg

Screenshot_20230421_115641.jpg

Screenshot_20230421_114152.jpg

Screenshot_20230421_114147.jpg

Screenshot_20230421_114143.jpg

I used your tactic with Fullham on FM 24. I have just finished my first season and I can say that it was a very effective tactic, especially in terms of defense. I finished the season as the team that conceded the least goals and second in clean sheet, considering the average level of Fullham's players, it was a great season. It could have been even better if I had better options in attack.

Screenshot_2023-11-29-10-01-40-965_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-29-10-01-51-519_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-29-10-01-59-371_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

On 29/11/2023 at 18:41, Daniel Sintra said:

I used your tactic with Fullham on FM 24. I have just finished my first season and I can say that it was a very effective tactic, especially in terms of defense. I finished the season as the team that conceded the least goals and second in clean sheet, considering the average level of Fullham's players, it was a great season. It could have been even better if I had better options in attack.

Screenshot_2023-11-29-10-01-40-965_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-29-10-01-51-519_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-29-10-01-59-371_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Thanks, i personally don't post that much anymore but fills me with pleasure.