Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Brighton (de zerbi tactics

So I saw a bunch of people who wanted to know how to do roberto de zerbi tactics so as a brighton fan I felt obliged to help people out so here you go here's our tactics as best as I can get them

Screenshot_20230501_220856_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230501_220908_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230501_220954_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230501_220951_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Huh. Interesting tactic! 👍 

One question - a ‘high’ defensive line AND ‘sit back’ / low closing down? Was that intended, and why did you pick that combination? 🙂 

Edited by DanEnglish

Hi @yeetmater I was curios how you believe Dunk is a BPD, I would think he would be better as a CD and do you not think Welbeck plays more of a Poacher role than Target, he is tall but from my years watching the Prem he wasn't strongest in the air, but I am happy to be corrected.

On 02/05/2023 at 00:30, DanEnglish said:

Huh. Interesting tactic! 👍 

One question - a ‘high’ defensive line AND ‘sit back’ / low closing down? Was that intended, and why did you pick that combination? 🙂 

I picked it because in my opinion it seems similar to what de zerbi actually plays

added 0 minutes later
On 04/05/2023 at 16:51, Cockers2505 said:

Hi @yeetmater I was curios how you believe Dunk is a BPD, I would think he would be better as a CD and do you not think Welbeck plays more of a Poacher role than Target, he is tall but from my years watching the Prem he wasn't strongest in the air, but I am happy to be corrected.

I was just playing the roles the game recommended

On 01/05/2023 at 22:20, yeetmater said:

So I saw a bunch of people who wanted to know how to do roberto de zerbi tactics so as a brighton fan I felt obliged to help people out so here you go here's our tactics as best as I can get them

Screenshot_20230501_220856_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230501_220908_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230501_220954_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230501_220951_FM23 Mobile.jpg

You'll probably get more interest in the tactic if you show how it's gone so far for you using it.

3 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

You'll probably get more interest in the tactic if you show how it's gone so far for you using it.

Kay will do

Could you post some screenshot with the results?

For me the right back (with Veltman, Caicedo in the last match) it's a difensive player because in offensive phase the difensive line are composed by 3 players (Dunk/Webster/Veltman).

The right forward with March that search for the cross must be "ALA" (in italy).

Thanks

5 hours ago, Emanuele Farina said:

Could you post some screenshot with the results?

For me the right back (with Veltman, Caicedo in the last match) it's a difensive player because in offensive phase the difensive line are composed by 3 players (Dunk/Webster/Veltman).

The right forward with March that search for the cross must be "ALA" (in italy).

Thanks

Here are some friendly results from pre-season

Screenshot_20230508_095827_FM23 Mobile.jpg

On 24/05/2023 at 10:54, O'zed said:

Any update on the tactic?

No I am not playing that one anymore but I have a new one and I will post about that soon

43 minutes ago, yeetmater said:

No I am not playing that one anymore but I have a new one and I will post about that soon

Okay, can't wait

I'm really a fan of how Brighton play