Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Favoured Club Hex Edit

Does anyone know how to change or add a player's favoured club(s) through Hex Editing? All the discussions of Hex Editing revolves around player's stats and whatnots, but not their favoured club.

1 hour ago, Don-x said:

I think i can easily do that but it's been long i care about fmm hex.

Do you have a  YouTube link that we can go to??

Here we go.

To change the favoured club of a player in FMM23.

Get the player UID (am sure you know how to do this) and search with hex. It is the 98th and 99th value, if you start counting from the very first uid number downwards.

Example.

|0b¹ 5e 38 77| b0 10 00 00 e1 02 00 00 ff ff ff ff 46 00 d6 07 8b 00 a7 00 00 ff ff ff ff 01 01 00 6c 07 00 00 00 00 dc 0b 00 00 e0 00 e6 07 d0 00 14 0e 0d 10 0f 0a 0a 0d 39 6c 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 01 07 00 0a 03 00 01 {03 f8 5c 00} 00 09 32 03 01 |dc⁹⁸ 0b⁹⁹|.

0b 5e 38 77 is my player uid and the dc 0b is the favourite club.

If he has no favourite club yet it should appear as (ff ff). You then change it.

Favourite person:-

03 F8 5c 00 is a favoured person, so if you count backwards it's the 8th - 11th value.

Sorry i couldn't screen short.

Edited by Don-x
21 hours ago, Don-x said:

Here we go.

To change the favoured club of a player in FMM23.

Get the player UID (am sure you know how to do this) and search with hex. It is the 98th and 99th value, if you start counting from the very first uid number downwards.

Example.

|0b¹ 5e 38 77| b0 10 00 00 e1 02 00 00 ff ff ff ff 46 00 d6 07 8b 00 a7 00 00 ff ff ff ff 01 01 00 6c 07 00 00 00 00 dc 0b 00 00 e0 00 e6 07 d0 00 14 0e 0d 10 0f 0a 0a 0d 39 6c 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 01 07 00 0a 03 00 01 {03 f8 5c 00} 00 09 32 03 01 |dc⁹⁸ 0b⁹⁹|.

0b 5e 38 77 is my player uid and the dc 0b is the favourite club.

If he has no favourite club yet it should appear as (ff ff). You then change it.

Favourite person:-

03 F8 5c 00 is a favoured person, so if you count backwards it's the 8th - 11th value.

Sorry i couldn't screen short.

Lovely post mate .. a screenshot of ur work would be nice

On 09/05/2023 at 21:42, Nerd said:

Lovely post mate .. a screenshot of ur work would be nice

Yes if it didn't work for you then i will screenshot it.

19 hours ago, Don-x said:

Yes if it didn't work for you then i will screenshot it.

Tried doing on osimhen.... Didn't work

I don't just understand the concept of the UID and tracing it back

Pls help with the screenshot @Don-x

5 hours ago, Nerd said:

Tried doing on osimhen.... Didn't work

I don't just understand the concept of the UID and tracing it back

Pls help with the screenshot @Don-x

I will do that tonight.

While observing the players attribute skills in hex, i noticed that hidden skills like the consistency, freekick, penalty abilities, ability to play multiple positions etc, are all separated this time. It used to be two value before in 2021, didn't test 2022.

Hi mate.

I've tried some process i noticed i can only edit favourite person and clubs that a player already had.  I can't figure out how to add it to player's that has none.

Hey @Don-x, thank you for giving your time to answer my question

I tried your suggestion and while the favoured club wasn't precisely on the 98-99th value, it kinda worked.

The reason why it's not 98-99th value is that the value after the long FF FF is the player's language. The more languages that player speaks, the longer the line. Hence why the favoured club value is not gonna be precisely 98-99th one.

So far here is what I've found:

1. I can only change player's favoured club if they already have one. Thanks to your explanation, I know the area where the favoured club's UID (or TID?) is located and I can change it to other clubs.
  2. The problem is when that player does not have any favoured club. There is no FF FF in place as you had mentioned before. So there's nothing to change.
  3. I can't figure out how the hex sytem works after the language area. It's so random. Players who have more than one favoured clubs will have different separators in-between the favoured clubs' UID/TIDs. For example, in my save Donnarumma has Juve Stabia and AC Milan as his favoured clubs. The clubs' UID/TID are there but they're separated by other hex values that I can't digest. Other players such as Niklas Süle have different values as their separators.

Might be worth mentioning: I'm playing FMM 2021.

If anyone can figure out how to add a favoured club to a player who has none, that would be very appreciated. Or rather, how the favoured club area works overall 😁

Edited by RandomNetizen