Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 3-2-3-2 (Goals with decent defense)

It's been long since I had a post cause I lost passion to play the game cause it was pissing me off. Had the zeal to play it back some weeks ago and I wanted to score goals, as much I could possibly score and I went cooking. Tried several formations and I finally ended up with this. 

Surprisingly the team didn't concede as much as I thought they would considering the shape and I didn't have the best center backs cause I spent a lot and I don't like using glitches in the game at all. Had to use Luke Shaw, Teden Mengi as starting CB's💀. Battled with Injuries especially Rashford, the injuries really nerfed his attributes and made him mid. The game was out for me. Injuries when City were closing in on me in the league, the scripting was real 😄. The team didn't lose their first game till the 31st league game, game really wanted me to lose so bad, clear cut chances missed left, right and center. 

Now the tactics, the roles are really straight forward, the wingers are inside forwards, right footed on the left, left footed on the right. When going up against a back 5, not all teams though, change work ball into box to shoot on sight. You can make the change in match when you notice to you're not getting much shots on work ball into box though work ball creates like 20+ shots though. Also, when going up against a 4-3-1-2/ 5-2-1-2 and it's a decent opponent, make the CM a DM on roaming playmaker to take out their SS.

Out the 111 league goals, 14 were from corners, 97 open play goals and it's just the first season, it did well. Before the world cup break, we were scoring close to 4 a game, for some reason when the world cup is done, your team always drops off in form, it has happened to me in another save. We won the league and the Europa league. Lost the carabao to Man City in the first round 💀. Lost to Chelsea in the FA due to me messing with the tactic and it backfired. If you have any improvements, feel free to share. 

Screenshot_20230621-183536~2.png

Screenshot_20230621-183550~2.png

Screenshot_20230621-183556~2.png

Screenshot_20230621-183601~2.png

Screenshot_20230621-183606~2.png

Screenshot_20230621-183624~2.png

Screenshot_20230621-183635~2.png

Edited by Uncleseekx
4 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

Yhup. That's the best role for the wings this year. 

Surely they don't cut inside much when set as wingers do they?

19 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Surely they don't cut inside much when set as wingers do they?

They do. Peep Diaby and Antony's stats. They were good for me down the right. 

Edited by Uncleseekx
52 minutes ago, dewaaaaaaaaa said:

Love the game play. wingers are more efficient than playing with IF role.

but definitely need strong center backs 🤕

Definitely. At least two should be good

On 24/06/2023 at 08:53, _1vonte_ said:

what will happen if i switch to inside forwards?

Just saw this, the inside Forwards are too wide and will rarely take shots only if you put them as the same line as the strikers, that seems to work for people but not for me and sine they are strikers, they don't track back at all leaving you more exposed 

When you say ‘make the CM a DM on roaming playmaker to take out their SS.’ are you talking about a change of formation to 31132? Or am I misunderstanding. Having a lot of fun with this tactic but had to change to permanent shoot on sight, very much adapting the philosophy of ‘u score, I score more’

On 05/07/2023 at 21:05, brigal1 said:

When you say ‘make the CM a DM on roaming playmaker to take out their SS.’ are you talking about a change of formation to 31132? Or am I misunderstanding. Having a lot of fun with this tactic but had to change to permanent shoot on sight, very much adapting the philosophy of ‘u score, I score more’

Yeah, that's what I mean