Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Help me to train my wonderkid

So i use Manchester United, and in my team i have 2 Wonderkid.

But i don't know how to train them, i used mentor but the stars is not rising.

can you guys help me to train my wonderkid?

It's simple 

Loan them out

Loan them for another season 

If they still 19,you can give them another loan

Then you can mentor

But mentorship is a waste of time, I think it makes the player drop their original trait to pick up their mentors trait and, your young blood might lose some attributes too to pick up some, so loaning is better and make the the player retain it's natural strength. 

You’re talking about Mainoo + Garnacho - right?

With both of them you essentially have two good choices …

2ECAEBDA-2D42-450A-8822-F27E903365EB.jpeg.3adbc22ff0c9d483d1a577d7a4c85331.jpeg

Option 1 - loan out - so they get regular 1st team football - Mainoo to a Championship or League 1 side, Garnacho to a low-EPL or good Championship side.

Option 2 - keep as squad / sub players with a mentor - Mainoo could play as a sub + 2nd team member (playing 25+ games that first season), while Garnacho could be a first team player who will develop VERY quickly. In terms of mentoring, Mainoo’s idol is Casemiro hint hint.

All of this was in my Man Utd squad guide on Vibe - screenshots attached

Spoiler

FF63F054-F42C-40A0-993E-AFDFC8BBF8B5.thumb.jpeg.8aa387f14bbef5678d74578d62bfaa3c.jpeg

21E7C3A0-DAF9-4C40-AA53-BBF040DFFD8B.thumb.jpeg.31a43aaab2a74d082c0a6fe3c2fbbf80.jpeg

About mentoring - I’m fairly sure the majority opinion is that mentoring is positive + a ‘good thing’ to do. Of course you need a good mentor though 👍 

Edited by DanEnglish

I like to train garnacho as winger with mentoring by Ericson+any other mentor who has 17 + crossing ability... And play him as back up RW for 2 season... And Mainoo as BWM .. and i prefer 5 to 6 youngster in team ... And Bring back Diallo + Alvaro Fernandez play as LW and LWB in 1st team ... And Realese Rashford .... For getting best winger like dembele or grealish

On 28/06/2023 at 07:29, DanEnglish said:

You’re talking about Mainoo + Garnacho - right?

With both of them you essentially have two good choices …

2ECAEBDA-2D42-450A-8822-F27E903365EB.jpeg.3adbc22ff0c9d483d1a577d7a4c85331.jpeg

Option 1 - loan out - so they get regular 1st team football - Mainoo to a Championship or League 1 side, Garnacho to a low-EPL or good Championship side.

Option 2 - keep as squad / sub players with a mentor - Mainoo could play as a sub + 2nd team member (playing 25+ games that first season), while Garnacho could be a first team player who will develop VERY quickly. In terms of mentoring, Mainoo’s idol is Casemiro hint hint.

All of this was in my Man Utd squad guide on Vibe - screenshots attached

Reveal hidden contents

FF63F054-F42C-40A0-993E-AFDFC8BBF8B5.thumb.jpeg.8aa387f14bbef5678d74578d62bfaa3c.jpeg

21E7C3A0-DAF9-4C40-AA53-BBF040DFFD8B.thumb.jpeg.31a43aaab2a74d082c0a6fe3c2fbbf80.jpeg

About mentoring - I’m fairly sure the majority opinion is that mentoring is positive + a ‘good thing’ to do. Of course you need a good mentor though 👍 

yes man, I'm talking about mainoo and gharnacho, thank you for the answer 😄