Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM24 General Discussion

FuddledFox

This year's edition seems so unrealistic, so many good players with below average PA's makes it so repetitive and unbelievable lol

I have a question about 1kc Challenge.

I'm currently in the save with Young Boys FD from Denmark (that was my offline challenge with my friends, who can as fast as possible with YB from fourth Denmark rank win the Champions League). In the save is end of the 32/33 season, can I now use one regan player and compete in 1kc Challenge?

6 hours ago, LS_mariola said:

I have a question about 1kc Challenge.

I'm currently in the save with Young Boys FD from Denmark (that was my offline challenge with my friends, who can as fast as possible with YB from fourth Denmark rank win the Champions League). In the save is end of the 32/33 season, can I now use one regan player and compete in 1kc Challenge?

Yep. 1k can be with a regen. 

On 05/06/2024 at 09:59, Crafter K said:

Hi guys, am new to the game, think this is the best mobile football manager, better than soccer manager and so on, but one issue I find is that in early seasons, big clubs usually sign a ton of players and don't use them, example in my 2028 save, Man City has Son, Tomori, Tielemans, Toney and Rudiger or sitting in the reserves not being played even with them not being injured or unavailable. However, later on these big clubs then slow down on big name signings and just buy players I never heard of and aren't that good in the game, esentially just a bit random players. Is there any way to counter this? It gets a bit frustrating as it takes away the realism from the game.

The easiest way to avoid that is to start / manage in the lower leagues. It does nothing about the problem you mentioned, BUT it means you don’t notice it for a LONG time 😉 

Sports Interactive now have the license for the Premier League so assuming FMM keeps going we can expect those teams to be proper names and badges from now on.

IMG_9525.thumb.jpeg.ded23a75700a07e8b32c69eb9468b5f9.jpeg

Does anyone out there know how to get The Professor and Master of the Dark Arts achievements?

My last two. I've tried everything I've come across with no joy!

On 10/04/2024 at 23:38, Scratch said:

It feels like the balance is wrong. cc @Marc Vaughan in case this can be looked at for FMM25.

Yeah I'll take a look - I'd also appreciate peoples feedback generally in this area and if appropriate save games from before they make or negotiate an offer so I've actual concrete examples to test with (as there can be a huge host of factors coming into things, ie. if a club don't think they can replace a player easily they'll ask more, if a club makes a speculative bid for one of your players thinking he has 'potential' but not 'that' committed then they're less likely to negotiate etc.).
(basically happy to try and improve/tune this - but pls help me, help you :) )

Notice some players are missing from the Netflix version like Jasper Torkildsen, Rome-Jayden Owusu-Oduro, Diego Callai, and Bartosz Zelazowski. Do SI/Sega not have license for these players, or they only show up if their national leagues are chosen?

Especially like Owusu-Oduro who is a wonderkid on the PC version of FM24

On 17/06/2024 at 12:43, julystork said:

Notice some players are missing from the Netflix version like Jasper Torkildsen, Rome-Jayden Owusu-Oduro, Diego Callai, and Bartosz Zelazowski. Do SI/Sega not have license for these players, or they only show up if their national leagues are chosen?

Especially like Owusu-Oduro who is a wonderkid on the PC version of FM24

Owusu-Oduro - >> first team AZ Alkmaar

Diego Callai - >> first team Feirense (Portugal second league)

Zelazowski - >> youth squad OGC Nice

Torkildsen - >> it doesn't exist in the game (IK Start, it's in Norway second league) 

Screenshot_20240619_020543_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20240619_020842_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20240619_020011_FM24 Mobile.jpg

On 11/06/2024 at 03:38, chollo said:

Does anyone out there know how to get The Professor and Master of the Dark Arts achievements?

My last two. I've tried everything I've come across with no joy!

For master of the dark arts :

1. Attacking mentality. 

2. Committed tackling. 

3. 4-5 players in your starting 11 has a tendency to bend the rules. 

4. Do not discipline or give formal warning for your red card. 

5. Use time wasting for 2nd half if you have goal advantage.

For The Professor :

Adapt tactics according to each scout report, achieving as many victories as possible. 

3 minutes ago, Passmore610 said:

Does anyone know if there’s any way to disable the faces on new players generated in game? So just have the default profile silhouette instead of the N64 graphics face

Wow, I found it! Ignore me. Thanks to whoever is updating the game for listening to the feedback on this!

On 19/06/2024 at 01:01, Bernardht Andy said:

For master of the dark arts :

1. Attacking mentality. 

2. Committed tackling. 

3. 4-5 players in your starting 11 has a tendency to bend the rules. 

4. Do not discipline or give formal warning for your red card. 

5. Use time wasting for 2nd half if you have goal advantage.

For The Professor :

Adapt tactics according to each scout report, achieving as many victories as possible. 

RE: Master of the Dark Arts, I tried this method and got the Entertainer title 😂