Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Taking the Toffees to the top

First proper go at a career on the new game...after a few tinkering and exploring this years version. Going to try rebuild my beloved Everton and take them back to the top.

Built a very average squad with the budgets Everton are given....but was enough to make it into the Champions league in the first season...onwards and upwards....

Biggest tip I would give is to vary the way you play based on the fixture difficulty.....in years past I would just keep the same style for every game ,(attacking....control etc) but found that varying it along with the amount of creativity makes a big difference in this year's version.

Managed to win manager of the year...and Star Maker too.....so a nice start....bring on Europe...

Screenshot_20231111_123723_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_123716_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_123901_FM24 Mobile.jpg

oh no, Everton over Liverpool FC - it's eye-catching :D
Champions League ahead of you, any plans?

good luck with your career, but I hope Everton will always be below the Reds in your game

On 12/11/2023 at 11:40, malekhit said:

good luck with your career, but I hope Everton will always be below the Reds in your game

Haha.....thanks. Going to continue this evening....plan is just to go to the next level in terms of squad quality, but money is lacking....so shall see

On 12/11/2023 at 11:40, malekhit said:

Haha.....thanks. Going to continue this evening....plan is just to go to the next level in terms of squad quality, but money is lacking....so shall see

2nd Season Update.....sold Calvert-Lewin to Barcelona to release some funds to build a slightly stronger team.....still not world class at all.....but playing well as a team and tough to beat.

2nd in the league.....and won the Champions League in extra time.....happy with that first season back in Europe

Screenshot_20231113_194257_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231113_194306_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231113_194357_FM24 Mobile.jpg