Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to set up a corner and freekick to score more goals?

hykhenry

19 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Try and play the game properly without having to cheat 

Not really cheating if it's a game feature😄😄. To be honest though, I need help with mine. They don't set up according to the instructions given and the set piece taker just plays the corner wherever he sees fit. 

5 minutes ago, Uncleseekx said:

Not really cheating if it's a game feature😄😄. To be honest though, I need help with mine. They don't set up according to the instructions given and the set piece taker just plays the corner wherever he sees fit. 

Well it is really buddy, everyone knows the set piece trick, CB scores like 50 a season. Isn't hard to set up tbh, just see how good your team is, take it from there. Using the corner taxtic is ovs cheating, it's a flow in the game, your not really winning are you if you look it like that. I have done my own tactic and my own instructions. I get battered some games, I score maybe 1 header once every 5/6 games if I'm lucky. I don't really pinpoint my whole attack on corners, use your wisdom. I go with what's best for my team, control. Does it always work, no, but rather play the game, how its ment to be played, then use whatever it is that scores you goals, maybe why I'm always learning haha 😄  😆 

5 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

嗯,真是哥们,每个人都知道定位球技巧,CB 一个赛季的得分大概是 50 分。设置起来并不难,只要看看你的团队有多好,就可以从那里开始。使用角落战术是ovs作弊,这是游戏中的流程,如果你看起来像那样,你就不是真正的赢家。我已经完成了我自己的策略和我自己的指示。我在一些比赛中受到了打击,如果幸运的话,我可能每 5/6 场比赛就能进 1 个头球。我并没有真正精确地指出我对角球的整个攻击,请发挥你的智慧。我选择对我的团队最有利的方式,即控制。它总是有效吗?不,而是玩游戏,了解如何玩游戏,然后使用任何能让你进球的东西,也许就是为什么我总是在学习哈哈😄😆   

Exploiting game bugs does not count as cheating. How strong is the AI goalkeeper, but does it count as computer cheating?

2 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Here is a guide to set pieces - written by @Meow earlier this year <here>

Plus here is my 4 part guide to defending set pieces - late last year <here>

That should give you plenty to think about 🙂 

In fact, you just post pictures of your tactics. The article is too long and I don’t want to read it.

1 hour ago, hykhenry said:

Exploiting game bugs does not count as cheating. How strong is the AI goalkeeper, but does it count as computer cheating?

It's a bug, so in my eyes it's exploiting, you win 95 percent of your games, takes the fun out of the game 

54 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

It's a bug, so in my eyes it's exploiting, you win 95 percent of your games, takes the fun out of the game 

So how to set it up?

1 hour ago, hykhenry said:

So how to set it up?

Everyone "Stay Back" except your highest aerial player who is "Mark Keeper" and corners aimed at penalty spot. Although pretty sure they fixed it though. Haven't tried this year!

1 hour ago, Tubba said:

Everyone "Stay Back" except your highest aerial player who is "Mark Keeper" and corners aimed at penalty spot. Although pretty sure they fixed it though. Haven't tried this year!

they fixed,Then every AI goalkeeper becomes Neuer!!

try to set it up as you would in real life.

i reset every one to 'stay back' then pick who i want to come forward and where based on the team.

I dont score 789651 with the same CB, but i do score a good 10 goals a season or so