Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat there are still differences!

hykhenry

See clearly, there are still differences, okay? Don't you have eyes?The defender's defensive method is different. The original formation could not be defended at all. Now the improved defense can be as stable as a steel!Open your dog eyes!

微信图片_20231121185425.png

1 minute ago, hykhenry said:

See clearly, there are still differences, okay? Don't you have eyes?The defender's defensive method is different. The original formation could not be defended at all. Now the improved defense can be as stable as a steel!Open your dog eyes!

微信图片_20231121185425.png

Delete the post without even looking at it. Brain is a good thing, but it’s a pity you don’t have it!

You didn’t create a tactic, you changed the marking style of the Black Hawk tactic.

Go into his thread and let him know that you’ve had success in tweaking his tactic to improve the defence, though I certainly hope that improvement means you conceded less than 9 goals in a 34 game season, which is what he achieved.

1 hour ago, hykhenry said:

Hello friend 🙂 

Generally in this forum, if we make some small changes to someone else’s tactic, then we’ll post it as a ‘tweak’ or ‘variation’ on that original tactic’s thread …

… for example, last year I tried out a variant of the Black Hawk, but using IWBs instead of WBs. This was posted on the Black Hawk tactic’s thread, as a (less successful) variation on his tactic. I also had it on my own thread, but explicitly stated it was a slight tweak to his tactic (I literally called it a ‘Tweaked Black Hawk (with IWBs)’

Hope this helps you understand how we all usually work 👍

Edit - politeness please - as there are people of all ages on this site (and @Titjes is a really nice guy - so please don’t call people names like dog) - thanks

Edited by DanEnglish

Let me get this straight:

You commented almost every tactic thread in this forum saying that it didn't worked in your Bundesliga 3 team or something. 

Then you created a own thread with a tactic that isn't yours. And you used Bayern and said "oh look, I'm so good.". You didn't liked the post got labelled as repost.

And now you have the audacity to post again saying you changed the marking and you insulted the admins. Dude, you should learn how to respect people.