Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help which are the best teams to manage?

jxzz67

I've really enjoyed starting as Arsenal so far. Having a core of Saliba, Rice, Saka and Martinelli is an incredibly strong start with all fairly young players

Of course, starting as Sheff Utd is terrible :( I know we're bad, but they haven't even got the stats of some of our players right!

Edited by Caseh

You can start with sleeping giant in 2nd division, example hertha berlin, schalke, hamburg in germany. saint-ettiene in france, parma, sampdoria in italy, leicester southampton, or maybe wrexham in england, and levante espanyol in spain

23 hours ago, jxzz67 said:

which are the best teams to manage right now ? it can be any division, road to glory, challenges etc

Some Suggestions:

Bolton and Wigan are really Challenging cause Bolton is having Financial Issues and the Wigan starts with points deduction.

If you want to cruise in the top Flight, Arsenal and Spurs are fun teams with strong young players to build on. Chelsea are good too but the headache comes that they have too many wonderkids and you'll have to minute manage a lot more.

A. Bilbao is unique cause you can only sign Basque players.

Deportivo la Caruna is also a good team if you're willing to grind but not have too many restrictions. They have facilities you need so all you have to do is get the transfers and development right.

If you want a true fallen giant - there's Bordeaux in second division of French League or Schalke/Hamburg in Germany.

Sunderland is fun too, they have Jobe Bellingham and some younger stars. Try to get them to the top and then beat Newcastle and their big buck money team.

But my Fav is Leverkusen. Like Spurs they like playing Attacking Football and they have a good young Core.

16 hours ago, Caseh said:

I've really enjoyed starting as Arsenal so far. Having a core of Saliba, Rice, Saka and Martinelli is an incredibly strong start with all fairly young players

Of course, starting as Sheff Utd is terrible :( I know we're bad, but they haven't even got the stats of some of our players right!

I haven't Trie Sheffield yet. Burnley are a pain so i can imagine Sheffield is only worse 😂😅.

As for Arsenal, yes they're good but i prefer Tottenham cause of Sarr and Udogie. Plus Bissouma and Bentancur stays good for a long time. You just spam your money on Attackers and a few cbs 😂. Arsenal only requires depth or big stars. Makes it boring haha...

I recommend a team in the English championship division. Leeds, Watford, Swansea ....

The goal is to return to premiere league, win it, then go to the champions league. 

I never enjoyed the A. Bilbao challenge because the transfer window is the fun part for me and in Bilbao player market is very limited.

Good Luck

Edited by rabi3

Using the In Game Editor on the mobile game how can you transfer yourself to replace other managers.                   

15 hours ago, AndyDotP said:

I have never played as Bilbao on FMM. Do they still have the basque restrictions?

Yes they do. It is one of the best challenges in the game. You must try it at some point. Maybe when you start getting bored from your current save.