Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Tutorial how to install logos, facepacks, etc., in FM24

After a long time trying to install facepacks, logos, etc., on FM24, I finally succeeded and I'm here to share how I did it with you.

1. Go to the Play Store and download an app called "Files" by Marc apps and software. This app is just a shortcut to the default Android file manager.

2. Install the game and open it (to create the folder com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile) in the "data" directory.

2. In the Download folder on your phone, create a folder called "Documents" Inside the folder you just created, add all types of files you want from FM24, such as facepacks, logos, etc. (You can also create subfolders within Documents for better organization if desired).

3. Open the Files app and navigate to "/Android/data/" Then, tap the three dots on the right, click on "Sort by," and select: Modified (newest first).

4. With the Files app open, move or copy the Documents folder (located in Download) to Android/. (Unfortunately, due to Android 13+ limitations, we can only move or copy up to this path.)

---

AT THIS STAGE, YOU CANNOT RELEASE THE "DOCUMENTS" FOLDER UNTIL YOU REACH THE FINAL DESTINATION.

5. Now, using the Files app, with the Documents folder in the Android/ directory, drag the Documents folder to the "data/" folder and hold it over "data/" without releasing (it will go into the folder). You should see the game folder, named "com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile," at the top with the Documents folder pressed on top of it. Place it over the game folder (to enter) and follow the path:

com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile > files

Inside "files" release the Documents folder here, and it's done. Open the game, go to Reload Skin, and you're ready!

Screenshot_2023-11-29-06-01-29-771_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-29-06-01-20-747_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-29-06-01-13-245_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-29-06-01-06-844_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

The other tutorials don't work because they ask you to change the name of the game's official folder. When we do that, the game checks and realizes that things have changed, so every file added to the folder becomes unreadable and invisible to the game.

The method I used doesn't change the name of the original folder, so it works 100%.

On 29/11/2023 at 17:20, viniribeirossa said:

After a long time trying to install facepacks, logos, etc., on FM24, I finally succeeded and I'm here to share how I did it with you.

1. Go to the Play Store and download an app called "Files" by Marc apps and software. This app is just a shortcut to the default Android file manager.

2. Install the game and open it (to create the folder com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile) in the "data" directory.

2. In the Download folder on your phone, create a folder called "Documents" Inside the folder you just created, add all types of files you want from FM24, such as facepacks, logos, etc. (You can also create subfolders within Documents for better organization if desired).

3. Open the Files app and navigate to "/Android/data/" Then, tap the three dots on the right, click on "Sort by," and select: Modified (newest first).

4. With the Files app open, move or copy the Documents folder (located in Download) to Android/. (Unfortunately, due to Android 13+ limitations, we can only move or copy up to this path.)

---

AT THIS STAGE, YOU CANNOT RELEASE THE "DOCUMENTS" FOLDER UNTIL YOU REACH THE FINAL DESTINATION.

5. Now, using the Files app, with the Documents folder in the Android/ directory, drag the Documents folder to the "data/" folder and hold it over "data/" without releasing (it will go into the folder). You should see the game folder, named "com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile," at the top with the Documents folder pressed on top of it. Place it over the game folder (to enter) and follow the path:

com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile > files

Inside "files" release the Documents folder here, and it's done. Open the game, go to Reload Skin, and you're ready!

Screenshot_2023-11-29-06-01-29-771_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-29-06-01-20-747_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-29-06-01-13-245_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-29-06-01-06-844_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Ty so much mate, u helped me a lot👍

Yo bro could you please post a video of you doing this coz i really dont get it. Sometimes some of the features work like logos, competitions/club names and player faces. Alot of the other ones don't work like Facegen, skins, kits and I really am stuck. The names one worked when i just left it in the folder, and i left the logos and faces ones in documents then graphics and it worked. I dont know where to put the favegens and skins coz i tried everywhere and cleared cache plus reloaded skins and nothing worked. If you could help post or vid or anything it would be appreciated thx.

Edited by RTSlips