Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat This is the worst FMM in a long time

FMMISGOAT

Where do I start, I’m beyond disappointed in this years game…. At first we couldn’t play in the original match engine for TWO Weeks while SI had to make a patch as players were being auto subbed on. Now we have disappearing save files, started a career got 1&1/2 years into it just to go on the next day and it’s well gone. Looked in my game folder and android folder and it’s gone.

Uninstalled the game to see if that would fix my issue but no it just causes constant problems with my Netflix login (Next year back on playstore/App Store please) and now my logo pack disappeared and it will take me AGES to reinstall it.

Whats your guys thoughts on this years edition?

3 hours ago, FMMISGOAT said:

Where do I start, I’m beyond disappointed in this years game…. At first we couldn’t play in the original match engine for TWO Weeks while SI had to make a patch as players were being auto subbed on. Now we have disappearing save files, started a career got 1&1/2 years into it just to go on the next day and it’s well gone. Looked in my game folder and android folder and it’s gone.

Uninstalled the game to see if that would fix my issue but no it just causes constant problems with my Netflix login (Next year back on playstore/App Store please) and now my logo pack disappeared and it will take me AGES to reinstall it.

I've had no problems, been absolutely enjoying this edition. Got everything, logos, player packs, not had 1 single problem 

3 hours ago, FMMISGOAT said:

You sure you not got the piracy version? Seems people who have downloaded it illegaled have had issues 

I think the solution to this is simple 

Delete all saved game data 

Start a new save, set it auto weekly save 

If you want to save scum, save on already saved game data, that is to overwrite 

Thank me later 

On 09/12/2023 at 01:07, leedsunited87 said:

I've had no problems, been absolutely enjoying this edition. Got everything, logos, player packs, not had 1 single problem 

how did you get the logos on android?