Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help change of position

teodoro

I assume you want all of that movement when your team are in-possession yeah?

And for your wide right attacker (Joosten) - do you want him to: (I) stay wide until he gets the ball, then dribbles inside, (II) stay wide until another attacker gets the ball, then runs inside to hopefully receive a through ball, (III) run inside towards a ST position, and wait for the ball there … or something different ?

And for your AP (Oosting) what fo you want him to do? (a) stay in position, (b) move forward + central, (c) move forward but not central, or ST something else ?

Edited by DanEnglish
18 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

I assume you want all of that movement when your team are in-possession yeah?

And for your wide right attacker (Joosten) - do you want him to: (I) stay wide until he gets the ball, then dribbles inside, (II) stay wide until another attacker gets the ball, then runs inside to hopefully receive a through ball, (III) run inside towards a ST position, and wait for the ball there … or something different ?

And for your AP (Oosting) what fo you want him to do? (a) stay in position, (b) move forward + central, (c) move forward but not central, or ST something else ?

I'm trying to recreate the tactic of Ajax 1970, I've been learning but I don't know which roles are similar to the ones with arrows

11 minutes ago, teodoro said:

I'm trying to recreate the tactic of Ajax 1970, I've been learning but I don't know which roles are similar to the ones with arrows

Sorry I don’t know the Ajax 1970 tactic very well

I can help you, BUT you would need to answer the specific questions I asked, otherwise I can’t really help you 🙂 

Hmmm … this is the closest that FMM can replicate that one specific set of movements in the match engine …

82869263-1DB6-4C0C-AFA3-7A96A7A768AA.thumb.jpeg.cc6c00b29a69d481e48df94471ac6fad.jpeg

BUT I think you may be misunderstanding the Ajax total football concept: Each player can do everything. So roles are kinda irrelevant and for sure they should have ‘high’ creative freedom …

My personal understanding of total football is that it can’t really be done in FMM, but happy to be proved wrong 👍 

9 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Hmmm … this is the closest that FMM can replicate that one specific set of movements in the match engine …

82869263-1DB6-4C0C-AFA3-7A96A7A768AA.thumb.jpeg.cc6c00b29a69d481e48df94471ac6fad.jpeg

BUT I think you may be misunderstanding the Ajax total football concept: Each player can do everything. So roles are kinda irrelevant and for sure they should have ‘high’ creative freedom …

My personal understanding of total football is that it can’t really be done in FMM, but happy to be proved wrong 👍 

Thanks for you time