Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Fluid Attack & Double IWB's

Posted (edited)

Here is the tactic i've been using, so far the results is quite good, lot of chance creation and beautiful attacking football, I say i'm more interested in what happens on the field/game than the result type of person.

The Tactics

Shape :

Screenshot_2024-01-02-21-57-07-445_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.4f1c23c23a0de2f340b475df5f3b35c3.jpg

Defence

Screenshot_2024-01-02-21-57-13-222_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.f3fecadec870a715c91041827e047390.jpg

Attack

Screenshot_2024-01-02-21-57-17-970_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.d895da80fefb7e5cd185293c789e3a7d.jpg

The Shape In Possession :

Ok, so how the shape in possesion will be?, i noticed if u using ss with st exactly on top in the balanced width, the ss will be in align with the strikers that form kind of two strikers shape + i combine it with the wingers that will come inside penalty box bcs of the attacking mentality + expressive freedom, not to mention the ap/rp will going center to supply the ball, he will got lot of assist, to illustrate that here is the pic

Screenshot_2024-01-02-16-02-46-149_com.bluelinden.coachboard.thumb.jpg.3ab7a377e884b093e912092438ce1801.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-02-19-20-31-812_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.076c08c34bd0f79db95248bfb3fb63e7.jpg

Result :

currently 2nd in the league table behind man city, initially i don't turn on the run at defence at first that's why it kind of struggled for the result, but then i turned on and it worked wonders and do well, the movement of the players is more fluid too 😁

Screenshot_2024-01-02-22-49-30-494_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.thumb.jpg.8349ef2d6215afbff5f9e96fd34ea74c.jpg

more result soon

Edited by Dkrakf
Posted (edited)

My tactics is almost similar to this, but my issue with it is how do you cover for the space in the LCM position cos most opposition attacks comes through there, At times I move the DLP/A/DM to the DMR to cover the space. although my aim is to have at least an avg of 59/60% ball possession which I'm yet to figure out how 🤔

Here's how mine looks like;

AF                          IF

IW                        SS

RP

DLP/A/DM              IWB

IWB           CD             BPD

SK

Edited by Bahkareh.jnr
To make some positional corrections
1 hour ago, Bahkareh.jnr said:

My tactics is almost similar to this, but my issue with it is how do you cover for the space in the LCM position cos most opposition attacks comes through there, At times I move the DLP/A/DM to the DMR to cover the space. although my aim is to have at least an avg of 59/60% ball possession which I'm yet to figure out how 🤔

RP

SK

I think it depends on opposition midfield role, if the opposition have att role like bbm/rp i will move the mc to the same side. btw i like ur idea to move one iwb more advance in vacant mc position to get more further forward, i might try that! 

9 hours ago, Dkrakf said:

I think it depends on opposition midfield role, if the opposition have att role like bbm/rp i will move the mc to the same side. btw i like ur idea to move one iwb more advance in vacant mc position to get more further forward, i might try that! 

I'll try to adjust my players role to notice changes then.

Moving the IWB up to the WBL position not only gives me an extra option in attack it also helps me recover the ball faster( I'd advise you get someone with good passing, technique and shooting cos he'll get into brilliant positions.

14 hours ago, Bahkareh.jnr said:

RP

SK

Can you share your tactics with us bro?