Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Facegen for FMM24


Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Daniel Vitor said:

where do you install it friend?

I copied them here and after i reloaded the skin it worked

 

Android/data/com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile/files/application_support/sport interactive/ football manager mobile 2024/ graphics

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What would facegen be? It's a face generator for newgens or real player faces

Edited by Azev_JJ
Link to comment
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, viniribeirossa said:

Isto é para FMM24! Em qual pasta você está colocando o arquivo?

In graphics, but this file is for those generic faces of young people at the base, so with this file are real faces?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Daniel Vitor said:

In graphics, but this file is for those generic faces of young people at the base, so with this file are real faces?

Yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not working fir me sadly. It's in graphics folder, I reloaded skin I did everything right (I think) so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 horas atrás, dawid32 disse:

Infelizmente, não está funcionando para mim. Está na pasta de gráficos, recarreguei o skin, fiz tudo certo (acho) então não vejo porque não funcionaria.

I also did the same thing and it didn't work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Copy the file to 

 

com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile > files > Documents > graphics 

 

If the folders do not exist, create them

Enter the game and Reload Skin and enjoy 

Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-03-23-741_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-03-07-151_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-03-01-272_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-02-53-393_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-02-48-661_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 horas atrás, viniribeirossa disse:

O jogo está atualizado?

 

Se você estiver usando Android, a instalação é assim... Você não pode alterar o nome da pasta padrão do jogo, caso contrário o jogo não a considerará 

 

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/49111-tutorial-how-to-install-logos-facepacks-etc-in-fm24/

Olá, os rostos se aplicam a jogadores que já saíram da academia de juniores? Ou apenas para quem está atualmente na academia?

Edited by Azev_JJ
Link to comment
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Azev_JJ said:

Olá, os rostos se aplicam a jogadores que já saíram da academia de juniores? Ou apenas para quem está atualmente na academia?

Os dois. Both

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2024 at 12:04, viniribeirossa said:

Copy the file to 

 

com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile > files > Documents > graphics 

 

If the folders do not exist, create them

Enter the game and Reload Skin and enjoy 

Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-03-23-741_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-03-07-151_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-03-01-272_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-02-53-393_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-02-48-661_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

I've done all this but they still look the same 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...