Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Need Help With Tactic

Hey I play in the VNN with Tamworth I used a 4 2 3 1 which was good for about 11 matches but suddenly I started losing games if you guys have any other tactic i can use pls help 

Firstly - if your tactic was good for 11 matches, then started to lose games, then likely the problem isn't with your tactic. It's more likely to be about squad morale, injuries, rotation (or lack of rotation) when playing 2 games / week, etc. Are any of these issues for you?

Secondly - I've got a 4231 ('attacking 4213') tactic on this site which you can give a go. I used it in the VNN / VNS with Taunton in my GOAT challenge (season 1) attempt. Other 4231 tactics will be on the 'tactics index'. You can find both pages by searching this site 😉

Agreed. I find the main reason for a drop in form in the lower leagues is that there are so many fixtures and your players typically aren’t very fit so you’re playing at 90%, morale drops, performances therefore drop. Try a motivational coach as well. 

30 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Agreed. I find the main reason for a drop in form in the lower leagues is that there are so many fixtures and your players typically aren’t very fit so you’re playing at 90%, morale drops, performances therefore drop. Try a motivational coach as well. 

Fully agree.

How you cope with 2 matches a week makes a big difference. Do you have:

• a 1st team who plays in all games (even if they have <80% fitness / condition) ?
  • a 1st team who plays in all games - but you sub-off all 5 subs after ~60 mins to keep their fitness for the next game?
  • a 1st team (play most games) and a 2nd team (who plays mid-week games - or easier league / cup games) ?

I generally do the latter - with a designated first team and second team - so my players don't start more than 1 match / week. Makes a huge difference to fitness / performances - but you need your 2nd team to be at a good quality level otherwise that 2nd team will struggle. 

Use 28 players total !! 3 striker 5 WB 6 Wingers 4 cb 2 goal keepers and rest midfielders!!! 2-3 mid fielders should play as wingers also or WB and make them substitute players untill u find another mid fielders who can play multiple positions!!!