Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Since update


Recommended Posts

Hiya all was just wondering has anyone else noticed that since the update that there tactics has stopped working how it use to? I mean the one ive always used got me few promotions with diff team diff leagues but now it seems alot harder, if anything alot more draw. Now im one of those players how doesn't really change alot just pick my team tactics and just play, but since update feels like it wants you to do alot more changing things around? I no it could just be me was wondering if anyone else had noticed????

Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ian77 said:

Hiya all was just wondering has anyone else noticed that since the update that there tactics has stopped working how it use to? I mean the one ive always used got me few promotions with diff team diff leagues but now it seems alot harder, if anything alot more draw. Now im one of those players how doesn't really change alot just pick my team tactics and just play, but since update feels like it wants you to do alot more changing things around? I no it could just be me was wondering if anyone else had noticed????

I play the same way as you do and I noticed the same

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seeing this a lot since the last update (although the update before was pretty bad too). Opposition needs 1 shot to score and will often have 2 shots on goal and score both, whereas I need 15-20 shots to get a single goal. It's not because my players have bad shooting, or having 'shoot on sight' enabled (i don't), as it's happening on multiple saves across different leagues, using different formations too. It just seems that they're trying to make the game a bit harder 🤷‍♂️ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, HudsonOfSmeg said:

Seeing this a lot since the last update (although the update before was pretty bad too). Opposition needs 1 shot to score and will often have 2 shots on goal and score both, whereas I need 15-20 shots to get a single goal. It's not because my players have bad shooting, or having 'shoot on sight' enabled (i don't), as it's happening on multiple saves across different leagues, using different formations too. It just seems that they're trying to make the game a bit harder 🤷‍♂️ 

I've honestly had games where I've had 6-7 clear cut chances and scored 1 or 2. There's making your game.more difficult and there is sucking the fun out of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How comes some players in reserves are not on the mobile game anymore like when I play with liverpool kaide Gordon isn't in the squad whats happen

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 17/04/2024 at 22:21, Michael casey said:

How comes some players in reserves are not on the mobile game anymore like when I play with liverpool kaide Gordon isn't in the squad whats happen

He got removed from the database in the latest version. He'll probably be back next year, but sometimes young players are added or removed based on how many other players there are at that club etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...