Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Set Piece Ability Improvement

Just wondering if anyone know if set piece ability is fixed? I’ve started a couple of careers with Estevao and Moore in the hope of doing a split challenge but both have 1 star set piece ability. I got 4 seasons in with Estevao and he probably scored 1 in 10 penalties and never ever hit the corner instructions.

maybe like a 4x ward-prowes mentoring or something?

I've asked @Scratch about this a few times and he has told me it's definitely not possible. So frustrating when players have so much potential but can't improve all aspects of their game. 😡

11 hours ago, Dai_ said:

I've asked @Scratch about this a few times and he has told me it's definitely not possible. So frustrating when players have so much potential but can't improve all aspects of their game. 😡

Yeah, haven't double checked this year, but at least all the way up to FM23, neither the Penalties or Set Pieces hidden attributes ever change. Doesn't really make sense...

That said, players still improve with their ability to do well at these things as they get more experienced, but the actual attributes don't change (ie a season professional with 12 for penalties is more like to score than a 16 year old with the same value).