Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Introducing The WEIPER - How To Make A Goal Scoring Legend

On 22/05/2024 at 23:04, Nikolay22 said:

1k mission completed and he is still 26...Scratch is a legend !

Screenshot_2024-05-22-00-11-37-701_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-22-00-18-02-831_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Superb returns. Couple of questions:

1) did you follow scratch’s tactical instructions exactly or did you change anything.

2)do you know why the goals dropped after 2028/29?

thanks

2 hours ago, Rav44 said:

Superb returns. Couple of questions:

1) did you follow scratch’s tactical instructions exactly or did you change anything.

2)do you know why the goals dropped after 2028/29?

thanks

Like I said I followed all his advice except tactics...regarding drop in weiper goals there were 2 injuries and for 2 seasons all my players wanted to leave maybe and that had some effect. Even weiper re-signed 2 months before his contract was up

Sorry All, I had to pause this thread, firstly due to some work stuff, then because my mother passed away after a few weeks of illness. Not going to be back posting for a while yet, but will be back some time.

52 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Sorry All, I had to pause this thread, firstly due to some work stuff, then because my mother passed away after a few weeks of illness. Not going to be back posting for a while yet, but will be back some time.

Shit! Sorry to hear this dude. 😔

4 hours ago, Scratch said:

So sorry to hear that mate. 

On 31/05/2024 at 05:42, Scratch said:

So sorry to hear this mate 

On 31/05/2024 at 05:42, Scratch said:

Hope your ok buddy, always here if you need a chat buddy, PM me at anytime mate 

I still don't know how to develop Weiper properly.

This is my Weiper after a whole year of playing every possible game and getting taken off whenever he has 8+ match ratings. I mainly used Giroud to mentor him, which I thought would be a great choice.

What am I doing wrong?

Screenshot_20240711_125251_FM24 Mobile.jpg

12 hours ago, manuelsousa644 said:

I still don't know how to develop Weiper properly.

This is my Weiper after a whole year of playing every possible game and getting taken off whenever he has 8+ match ratings. I mainly used Giroud to mentor him, which I thought would be a great choice.

What am I doing wrong?

Screenshot_20240711_125251_FM24 Mobile.jpg

He's still pretty good there. It's a bit of luck how they turn out, especially with Aerial - from memory he had one jump of about +3 for me, which is rare, but still happens every so often. How many goals did your one get? Did he get many 10 ratings (ie 2 goals)? As that will accelerate his development faster - and the faster he develops, the better his ratings, so the faster he develops etc.

Giroud is a great mentor for improving his hidden attributes - how many rounds of mentoring did you do? And if you press his personality on the second screen, what things show up (Professionalism, Hard Working etc)?

Also I see you have the Editor - how many stars of PA does he have? He can generate higher or lower, so perhaps you got a bad version? 

added 0 minutes later
11 hours ago, P.Rahul said:

Use CM In Midfield and play wide !!! With fast tempo !!! 

I actually do move to Wide and Fast as my players get better, but normally not at the beginning - only have they have the skill to do it properly.

17 hours ago, Scratch said:

He's still pretty good there. It's a bit of luck how they turn out, especially with Aerial - from memory he had one jump of about +3 for me, which is rare, but still happens every so often. How many goals did your one get? Did he get many 10 ratings (ie 2 goals)? As that will accelerate his development faster - and the faster he develops, the better his ratings, so the faster he develops etc.

Giroud is a great mentor for improving his hidden attributes - how many rounds of mentoring did you do? And if you press his personality on the second screen, what things show up (Professionalism, Hard Working etc)?

Also I see you have the Editor - how many stars of PA does he have? He can generate higher or lower, so perhaps you got a bad version? 

added 0 minutes later

I actually do move to Wide and Fast as my players get better, but normally not at the beginning - only have they have the skill to do it properly.

He did get a lot of goals, and lots of 2 goal games. He has 4.5* potential, so I'm assuming it wasn't a bad version.

He's now determined, professional, and consistent (hidden attributes). I mentored him as many times as I could before the effects started being negative.

Overall I would consider it good development, but it still doesn't come close to what you got. If it matters, I had him focused on pace for half a season and on aerial in the other half. Maybe you had it as a focus when it grew by 3 points?

The thing is, I had a lot of other players with impressive development using the same method. Maybe it was just bad luck.

Thanks for all the help!