Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Jonah and the Goals - 1k? 2k?

Posted (edited)

Season 5

Big issues going into this season. Jonah was entering the final year of his contract and was not interested is renewing so he was asking for 450k per week...

We even entered the final 6 months where someone could have offered him a pre-contract but by selling some players, i managed to get him to sign an 8 year deal at 145k/week tying him down and letting this challenge continue. Luckily it didn't affect his professionalism so it was business as usual.

IMG_7025.thumb.PNG.f6b1d6371788243da0aedcdda6842687.PNG

IMG_7026.thumb.PNG.d4bebc429fc8d6aaab2f6f8e56f3cf05.PNG

20 aerial, 20 shooting, 19 movement, 18 pace and stamina - the boy is a machine. 124 goals is a great return from 55 games but I can squeeze more out of him. I want 150 but for that i need 20 crossing.

I actually played him as a T this season, not a TM, and managed to get 10 more goals out of him, but that also coincided with my wingers improving so it could be that. I'll try TM again and see which seems better.

Here are my wingers for comparison. No one is at 20 crossing yet (seems far harder this game!) but i'm hoping we're not far off for Rooney at least.

IMG_7027.thumb.PNG.c15764bcbbf9124bbcb53a67250158a7.PNG

IMG_7029.thumb.PNG.374dcb0d11da6440bb5a360619fd571e.PNG

Billy is Bale 2.0 and whereas he's selfish, which i dont like for this, and his decison making needs to be a lot better, crossing, dribbling, movement and pace are looking good as he still has more in the tank.

On the right i have:

IMG_7028.thumb.PNG.6e298d752749292050020b3708328d98.PNG

IMG_7030.thumb.PNG.ea4c970dd512ed108749f4769222c4d7.PNG

James dropped from 18 crossing and hasn't returned so i'm looking to improve here. Doak had 17 crossing a dribbling at Liverpool and then as soon as i signed him it dropped to 16 as the game likes to do. I've seen him get to 20 crossing but he needs game time and he won't get game time until his crossing beats James.

My full backs also chipped in with more assists now their stats are up.

Liverpool beat us in the super cup but we wont the rest, although Motherwell got a cheeky win against us so we're not unbeaten again.

IMG_7034.thumb.PNG.da5127016043993edf9930cd9a086086.PNG

Transfers:

As i needed to raise money to pay for Jonah's contract, I received a decent bid for Koopmeiners after the window closed and had to accept it. As the Jan window opened I received an even better bid for a youngster (Santos) who I wasnt 100% happy with which meant i could keep hold of Koops.

Or should I say, I cancelled his sale, he then refused to signed a new deal and accepted an offer to join Man City on a free in the Summer so he really screwed us over...

IMG_7032.thumb.PNG.027b5d191317016fa4160c4c7c6bbc6e.PNG

IMG_7033.thumb.PNG.a5204e1c2f52ac7a45eb6fcaa48c00b1.PNG

New keeper, Doak and Pavon (Messi) came in the summer and the rest was a potential wonderkid spending spree in Jan. Now the club is 5*, my scouts are finding more potential world class players so i'm hoovering them up.

I've found Neymar (Toloi), Sonny (Moon - although he's a striker only), Salah (Fotouh), and Messi (Pavon) so i'm hoping we'll have some world class wingers here in the not too distant future.

A note on wonderkid scouting: April/May i'll have a look at all players expiring contracts to see which players are retiring soon. Once we're into the next season i'll manually find those i can (easier for some players like Salah as there aren't many left footed Egyptian teenagers worth much money). For players like Messi, as there will be a lot of decent Argentinian regens, if it's not immediately obviously who he is (position, foot), i'll scout a load of potentials, and if its still not clear, I'll send a scout on a global tour to find those attributes. I also always set a youth scout assignment to look at hot prospects around the globe and if they say someone could be world class, and they're not lazy, unprofessional etc, i'll grab them. Exceptions are the truly world class regens (Neymar is lazy and unprofessional, but as he's potentially amazing, i'll see if I can whip him into shape)

Team:

IMG_7031.thumb.PNG.9c7d7c071c97e045017fdfe71049883a.PNG

Roony was back on corners as he has the highest crossing now and my full backs are improving and so chipping in with more assists. The exception is Lamptey, still only 13 crossing but with 20 pace, he gets behind the defence a lot and whips in decent enough balls. 

Me:

IMG_7035.thumb.PNG.5099605338a09a431b268aeb5e5a199f.PNG

Goals: 507 from 235 (2.16 goals per game)

Edited by MikeF

Season 6

21 years old this year and he delivered a huge season. Helped slightly by the Club World Cup he cleared 150 goals ending on a whopping 155 goals with half the CWC still to play.

He got a little injury mid season which dropped his stats and when he maxed out again his stamina had gone up to 20 from 19 and decisions up to 17 from 16 so I’m pretty happy there. He’s a beast now. An absolute beast.

IMG_7252.thumb.png.0639deda62310ed61bb406efba86190f.png

IMG_7253.thumb.png.2b356f090c8797b44b2112532c4b5f94.png

We won the lot again understandably (CWC is TBC).

IMG_7255.thumb.png.4eb29cf2094dac6ef73c846ea6f74005.png

Transfers:

Aravena (Vidal) was doing a good job for me but wasn’t amazing and then Real came in with a silly bid so I drove him there myself. See ya.  
A few potential wonderkids who didn’t quite make it left, and so did some with the wrong attitudes who were bringing down the team. Team dynamics are key.

IMG_7256.thumb.png.60ecd5bbb648324d2843132b79d5f60b.png

IMG_7257.thumb.png.5657ca572b6372ea2a37159aeed83643.png

Neves came in to replace Koops who betrayed us. van de Ven was available for a swap deal with my left sided CB. He’s not as good as he’s not been playing but I’m a Spurs fan so was blinded by loyalty. De Ligt’s stats have dropped too so he was cheap but his mental stats are good so I nabbed him as a squad player and mentor. 
Weirdly when I was negotiating for Livramento with an offer around £20m they asked me for £400k so that was a no brainer for my back up RWB.

Stats:

Davies has improved to be almost better than Roomy on the left statswise so I’ve been bringing him into the team and he may be first choice this season. They’re both improving still and both on 19 crossing so one better hit 20. 
Right side still needs work. 
IMG_7258.thumb.png.52dbcaf2c3e2f173129d026008bf8799.png

Goals: 662 from 292 (2.26 goals per game)

An update on tactics. 

Last season I played him as a T again and it really seems to be great for this challenge. It’s a bit counter intuitive with the role dropping deep but it seems to work!
I also turned off the final third instructions now my players are levelled up. My thinking is that when they’re learning, I should give them more direction, and when they’re world class, they can make their own minds up. Not saying it’s right, just what I tend to do. 

IMG_7270.thumb.png.a87a0e8f456faa1de4c5bda78f063d72.png

IMG_7271.thumb.png.ba38d4aaebd6ba47619d89cbd5c629bb.png

IMG_7272.thumb.png.5d5d4db82dd0d67b74f68f80409df379.png

Posted (edited)

Season 7

We had the end of the CWC to start this season which gave us a few extra games so we ended up on 152 goals from 62 matches. I find that the years you play the CWC, the players get more jaded and it definitely felt like that towards the end of the season. He had a few off games but that's still a huge result.

His shooting fluctuates between 19 and 20 in different games weirdly. He's maxed in terms of development after games but this still jumps up and down.

IMG_7283.thumb.PNG.7fc8bcdee4464d97e60e0384ba725f7a.PNG

IMG_7284.thumb.PNG.e5c1b1a0200f572586e6dd28ff052489.PNG

We won the CWC and everything domestic, but Porto managed to knock us out the CL on pens in the quarter final which was annoying.

IMG_7285.thumb.PNG.27c77209b7c65fa3993c9f7e73bfc0ef.PNG

Transfers:

Roony was being overtaken as my main left winger by Bale 2.0 who hit 20 crossing and then Barca came in with a huge offer for him. In hindsight, I probably should have held onto him for rotating but I'm greedy and £181m was accepted.

Aside from him, the rest were fringe players that weren't essential or were getting upset at not being regulars.

IMG_7286.thumb.PNG.286ddda81a412f9882b9bf361db556c3.PNG

Selling Roony also gave me the chance to give one of my young left wingers some minutes to help in their development. The same thing happened on the right as James got an injury and with him getting older his stats dropped.

IMG_7287.thumb.PNG.1f3f2430fc7501e7a1d34f3c07c3ec4c.PNG

Santos came back as I wanted a defensive guy in the middle for options and I had 25% cash back. Colwill, purely for a back up defender. Costa as Mamardashvili wasn't quite good enough. Porro for a back up right wing back. The rest are youngsters who may or may not make it. I can take a few more chances now I'm rich. Like £22.5m on a 16 year old potential right winger...

Stats:

IMG_7288.thumb.PNG.4ef6decfba7706b1a4356d173af8cf82.PNG

With Jenkins-Davies now on 20 crossing he was on on corners did a huge job this year. Doak too as his stats improve. Outside of those too, my other players are developing but not quite there as I try to bring through some more youngsters. Lamptey had a bit of an off season with an injury.

Talking about wingers. Here are my main guys:

IMG_7289.thumb.PNG.7624578d7922ead96bceed137d2352f7.PNG

IMG_7290.thumb.PNG.fb9628ffc204c957746806eac0fe49f5.PNG

Both still improving so i'm hoping Doak will hit 20 crossing this season and that both of their decision making goes up too. Doak's stamina is poor but I won't focus on that until he hits 20 crossing.

Onwards and upwards.

Goals: 814 from 354 (2.3 goals per game)

Edit. 
Here he is 1 day later with 20 finishing again. I wonder if stats change a bit when the player’s tired now?

IMG_7292.thumb.png.d8c3ab87bc7daae77a8a15dbe91d5c91.png

Edited by MikeF

This is going really well. Massive amounts of goals! 👏👏

How do you know that's Bale's regen? Bale doesn't have Italian roots, which crosses over to regens, doesn't it? Plus, if he was Bale's regen he'd be injured 90% of the season.

43 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Season 7

We had the end of the CWC to start this season which gave us a few extra games so we ended up on 152 goals from 62 matches. I find that the years you play the CWC, the players get more jaded and it definitely felt like that towards the end of the season. He had a few off games but that's still a huge result.

His shooting fluctuates between 19 and 20 in different games weirdly. He's maxed in terms of development after games but this still jumps up and down.

IMG_7283.thumb.PNG.7fc8bcdee4464d97e60e0384ba725f7a.PNG

IMG_7284.thumb.PNG.e5c1b1a0200f572586e6dd28ff052489.PNG

We won the CWC and everything domestic, but Porto managed to knock us out the CL on pens in the quarter final which was annoying.

IMG_7285.thumb.PNG.27c77209b7c65fa3993c9f7e73bfc0ef.PNG

Transfers:

Roony was being overtaken as my main left winger by Bale 2.0 who hit 20 crossing and then Barca came in with a huge offer for him. In hindsight, I probably should have held onto him for rotating but I'm greedy and £181m was accepted.

Aside from him, the rest were fringe players that weren't essential or were getting upset at not being regulars.

IMG_7286.thumb.PNG.286ddda81a412f9882b9bf361db556c3.PNG

Selling Roony also gave me the chance to give one of my young left wingers some minutes to help in their development. The same thing happened on the right as James got an injury and with him getting older his stats dropped.

IMG_7287.thumb.PNG.1f3f2430fc7501e7a1d34f3c07c3ec4c.PNG

Santos came back as I wanted a defensive guy in the middle for options and I had 25% cash back. Colwill, purely for a back up defender. Costa as Mamardashvili wasn't quite good enough. Porro for a back up right wing back. The rest are youngsters who may or may not make it. I can take a few more chances now I'm rich. Like £22.5m on a 16 year old potential right winger...

Stats:

IMG_7288.thumb.PNG.4ef6decfba7706b1a4356d173af8cf82.PNG

With Jenkins-Davies now on 20 crossing he was on on corners did a huge job this year. Doak too as his stats improve. Outside of those too, my other players are developing but not quite there as I try to bring through some more youngsters. Lamptey had a bit of an off season with an injury.

Talking about wingers. Here are my main guys:

IMG_7289.thumb.PNG.7624578d7922ead96bceed137d2352f7.PNG

IMG_7290.thumb.PNG.fb9628ffc204c957746806eac0fe49f5.PNG

Both still improving so i'm hoping Doak will hit 20 crossing this season and that both of their decision making goes up too. Doak's stamina is poor but I won't focus on that until he hits 20 crossing.

Onwards and upwards.

Goals: 814 from 354 (2.3 goals per game)

Amazing results brother seems like you have found a way to broke the game. Can you please give some tips for 1k challenge. You can give tips whenever you like, Like now or even after completing the challenge. Because I can't get this type of results with my Formation

On 13/04/2024 at 05:26, DanEnglish said:

For anyone following this who wants to try a 1k or similar - that midfield trio which @MikeF is using is perfect for a ‘crossing from wide to a high-aerial ST’ game.

Why? The two CMs will sit a little wider because they are part of a flat midfield three - this puts them closer to the Wingers + WBs, so the CMs will pass the ball to the flanks more often (perfect). If you had only a flat midfield two, then the CMs won’t feed the flanks as much.

Also the CM role is ideal, as CMs will stay in their slightly-wider position (they won’t come into the center like a DLP, RP nor AP) and while a B2B could also work, the B2B runs forward a lot into the AMLC / AMRC positions (so may take more shots), while a CM won’t run forward as much, instead will link play and ‘feed the flanks’ (perfect). If you used any other role, the MCs wouldn’t feed the flanks as much.

Just thought I’d share this tactical insight as @MikeF explained about the scorer / ST’s role, explained the assisters / wide players roles, and I just wanted to explain the pre-assist / CMs’ roles

@MikeF is this how it works for you / is this how you think about it? If you use CMs / flat midfield three for a different reason please share! 🙂 

@DanEnglish can you please tell about what attributes the CMs will need because I have 2 CMs in my system they are young one is 17 and other one is 18 so I want to train them so which attributes I have to train first. Passing?, Movement?, Technique? Or something else

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dai_ said:

This is going really well. Massive amounts of goals! 👏👏

How do you know that's Bale's regen? Bale doesn't have Italian roots, which crosses over to regens, doesn't it? Plus, if he was Bale's regen he'd be injured 90% of the season.

I’m assuming as he was ‘born’ Welsh but to an Italian club so i figured regens sometimes take on the second nationality of a foreign club if born there due to home league not being in the game. Just a guess though. He’s now Italian with Welsh second nationality as he plays for Italy. 
IMG_7291.thumb.png.1c0fcbc08369d15b25a6f035f9a5fa1f.png

Left footed, plays on the left and the right, selfish and injury prone. It may as well say ‘likes golf’ 😂 

But I’m assuming as can’t be certain.

Edited by MikeF
1 hour ago, MegaBoi said:

@DanEnglish can you please tell about what attributes the CMs will need because I have 2 CMs in my system they are young one is 17 and other one is 18 so I want to train them so which attributes I have to train first. Passing?, Movement?, Technique? Or something else

I train as CM or B2B if stamina is low. I like my midfielders to be strong and technical. And good decision making. 

>150 goals a season is disgusting and borderline criminal. Can I use this tactic in any team or does it only work in a specific team (wingers with good crossing stats and target man with strong aerial ability) to achieve this stats?

8 hours ago, hoon87 said:

Do you only hire youth scouts?

I have two youth scouts and a first team scout. I have my youth scouts on an assignment with ‘hot prospect’ as the only criterion. 
Sometimes I send one out looking for 16-20s but find this doesn’t turn in as good results as hot prospect hunting. 

added 0 minutes later
4 hours ago, zxLv said:

>150 goals a season is disgusting and borderline criminal. Can I use this tactic in any team or does it only work in a specific team (wingers with good crossing stats and target man with strong aerial ability) to achieve this stats?

Thanks. It’s very much not plug and play. You need an overpowered team in a small league and overpowered players with good crossing, aerial etc where needed. It’s fun when it works though! 

6 minutes ago, MikeF said:

I have two youth scouts and a first team scout. I have my youth scouts on an assignment with ‘hot prospect’ as the only criterion. 
Sometimes I send one out looking for 16-20s but find this doesn’t turn in as good results as hot prospect hunting

added 0 minutes later

Thanks. It’s very much not plug and play. You need an overpowered team in a small league and overpowered players with good crossing, aerial etc where needed. It’s fun when it works though! 

But for these overpowered players we need a system in which all they can give their best of their ability.and that is the part where most of players get stuck. They can't find a system for their players

4 hours ago, zxLv said:

This is nothing he already scored 200 goals in Spanish league in 1 season 🤣🤣🤣!!! Toughest league !! 

30 minutes ago, P.Rahul said:

This is nothing he already scored 200 goals in Spanish league in 1 season 🤣🤣🤣!!! Toughest league !! 

In which year 2020,2021,2022 or 2023? And that is even possible? I just started playing this game last year and thought that 150 or 160 goals is the last tally of goals that anyone can score?

1 hour ago, P.Rahul said:

Who did? not me. I don't personally think 200 goals is possible in a season now. Maybe a few years ago before corner was nerfed.

On 22/04/2024 at 04:58, MikeF said:

Last season I played him as a T again and it really seems to be great for this challenge. It’s a bit counter intuitive with the role dropping deep but it seems to work!

A Treq? TREQ?! Wow I wouldn’t have guessed that!

Posted (edited)

With people asking about training up key players. The first team is obviously important in terms of having wingers/wingbacks with 20 crossing among other important stats but you need to use the reserve/loan system to constantly train up the next generation of players. No wide player on the market will be ready to just drop into the team. You need to scout for youngsters with potential, sign them, set training to focus where you need it (winger and crossing mostly for me), and then farm them out for a few years until they're ready. Here are the key players in my reserves and my thoughts on them to give an idea to the background work you also need to do for these challenges.

Salah regen. Developing nicely. 20 pace is excellent and his crossing has come on nicely in recent months. His personality is consistent and professional which is great, but he's also lazy with very low work rate so thats a red flag. If his winger stats max, i'll make an exception and keep him around.

Rating: Under review

IMG_7300.thumb.PNG.7a1df587cf90c0ce3b43113bac760919.PNG

This guy is either Messi or Di Maria. I'm thinking Messi as I've got another Argentinian left winger you'll see in a min and Pavon is more two footed and has better shooting. The shooting is a red flag for me, and he also likes to cut inside so I don't think he'll make the first team but i'll keep developing him and see. He's considered hardworking and consistent which I like.

Rating: Under review

IMG_7301.thumb.PNG.06028ed71dcdd435d053ac4de5eaf2fe.PNG 

Not a clue who he was in a former life (most of these are scout recommendations as opposed to me regen hunting). This guy has a lot of positives for me. Personality is team player and consistent. And he has the trait of "looks for pass rather than attempting to score" - wonderful stuff. I'll see how he gets on for the rest of the season but we want that crossing and stamina up. Stamina is less important as I'll typically have two top class wingers for each side so fine to rotate when tired. Or take them first choice off when i take off Jonah at 80%. 

Rating: Hopeful

IMG_7302.thumb.PNG.31aed029ef594b31468289fa17d45aa5.PNG

My scouts said this guy has potential. This is his 3rd season out on loan and he's not really developing as I hoped. I need a young left back in my feeder system but he's currently the only decent one I've found and he doesn't look great.

Rating: Flop.

IMG_7303.thumb.PNG.ec13168699380f813d5f0fcd04f65b16.PNG

He's a bit stroppy. Is a mercenary and lazy but his stats are looking nice. Providing I can keep the team dynamics at A, he'll stay around and move up to the first team next year as Porro's stats dropped after an injury.

Rating: Good

IMG_7304.thumb.PNG.9f0c70dc80cac22f746e503732c5e72b.PNG

Valentin is Professional, but Lazy. Work rate full red arrow down and that shows in his Teamwork. Key stats are coming along ok but he's 23 now and it's time to move him along so he doesnt drag the team down.

Rating: Flop

IMG_7305.thumb.PNG.e479f225ed81a993126ff91a9dfa0487.PNG

My love. The only player in the tea who is a potential global superstar under his coach report. He responded really well to mentoring to get his crossing up and he's flirting with the first team now James is being moved on. Loyal, determined and professional too. He did cost he £22.5m at 16 but my scouts loved him and he's developing excellently. Once his mentoring is finished i'll farm him out on loan again to work on his fitness and physical stats. 

Rating: Excellent

IMG_7306.thumb.PNG.e6fce22fc7a4fbe75f5de65fc5411a97.PNG

And now the two guys i'm currently using as second choice wingers to help them develop while mentoring.

Toloi is a moody little ****. I'm pretty sure he's Neymar. He won't retrain to be a green right winger as he dislikes the role and his work rate was poor. I've managed to get his workrate up to a slight green arrow by praising him when he does well but he still won't retrain. He's currently my second choice right winger while i see how he develops but we want that shooting to stay down.

IMG_7307.thumb.PNG.30bb58ca03b7adbb0655988a0afc7d51.PNG

I think this lad was Di Maria. I was watching Di Maria closely to see when he retired as in previous years his regen has always been the perfect left winger. He's professional, determined and thrives in big matches, but his work rate is terrible. I'll work on getting it up when he improves but his crossing, dribbling and movement off the ball are all great so i'm hoping he'll be a 20 crosser soon. Physical stats are also good.

IMG_7308.thumb.PNG.a9e72e4c4c7b9d63027694815aac792f.PNG

Of course i've also got a couple of defenders and central midfielders training as CD with a focus on pace and CM or B2B with a focus on whatever they're lacking but you can generally buy top midfielders and defenders and they'll be fine. Wide players you have to put the work in for.

Edited by MikeF
2 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

A Treq? TREQ?! Wow I wouldn’t have guessed that!

It's the position I use more than any other. It's better than SS at doing SS things. It's better for DLF than DLF. It's not quite as good as TF, AF or PF though. I'm working on a way to use it for a DT. Two T's up front.

5 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

It's the position I use more than any other. It's better than SS at doing SS things. It's better for DLF than DLF. It's not quite as good as TF, AF or PF though. I'm working on a way to use it for a DT. Two T's up front.

I was inspired by you to try it and its been the best so far. I may try a season as Targetman again for comparison now he's maxed. Might well be that any role out of T/P/TM works now he's a beast but for now T is goooood.  

41 minutes ago, MikeF said:

but he's also lazy with very low work rate so thats a red flag.

Just an idea - that’s solvable with mentoring right? Find a couple of (aged 24+) elder players who have great personalities (inc. hardworking) - and even if these mentors don’t play, one of them may be suitable to ‘fix’ his laziness. 

1 minute ago, DanEnglish said:

Just an idea - that’s solvable with mentoring right? Find a couple of (aged 24+) elder players who have great personalities (inc. hardworking) - and even if these mentors don’t play, one of them may be suitable to ‘fix’ his laziness. 

True, but I use mentoring for crossing to give them the best chance of maxing it so i'd need someone with high crossing as well as hard working, I had McAllister from Everton for just that. Average player but 18 crossing and good mentor. He's left now. Doak is hard working so is a good mentor now for wingers. Toloi is fully mentored anyway, thats my main issue. But for the lazy youngsters both my first choice wingers are good mentors now.

1 minute ago, MikeF said:

True, but I use mentoring for crossing to give them the best chance of maxing it so i'd need someone with high crossing as well as hard working, I had McAllister from Everton for just that. Average player but 18 crossing and good mentor. He's left now. Doak is hard working so is a good mentor now for wingers. Toloi is fully mentored anyway, thats my main issue. But for the lazy youngsters both my first choice wingers are good mentors now.

Just want to ask which corner tactics you use and which players take your corners

13 minutes ago, MegaBoi said:

Just want to ask which corner tactics you use and which players take your corners

Usually I set up more realistically but for this challenge I’ve gone for the old trick of all players back apart from your striker who marks the keeper. Get corner taker to aim for penalty spot. And have your best crosser take the corners. 
It’s not as OP as a couple of years ago but will still get 20-30 goals a season maybe when I compare my corner taker to my non corner taker. 

Just now, MikeF said:

Usually I set up more realistically but for this challenge I’ve gone for the old trick of all players back apart from your striker who marks the keeper. Get corner taker to aim for penalty spot. And have your best crosser take the corners. 
It’s not as OP as a couple of years ago but will still get 20-30 goals a season maybe when I compare my corner taker to my non corner taker. 

Do you know any game breaking thing because the numbers of goals you scored in one season I score in that number of goals in 3 seasons. What the f**k this results. Now I am following this thread right from here. I hope when you complete this you will give tips to new players like me

2 hours ago, MegaBoi said:

Do you know any game breaking thing because the numbers of goals you scored in one season I score in that number of goals in 3 seasons. What the f**k this results. Now I am following this thread right from here. I hope when you complete this you will give tips to new players like me

Dude, he's done nothing but give you tips. 🤷

It's all trial and error. You have to try, try and try again. Mix up different things until something works. It's different for everyone based on players you sign, roles you use and tactic. No one thing works for everyone.

5 hours ago, MegaBoi said:

In which year 2020,2021,2022 or 2023? And that is even possible? I just started playing this game last year and thought that 150 or 160 goals is the last tally of goals that anyone can score?

2022 !! Bravo was the player who scored 200 + in Spanish league!!

52 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Dude, he's done nothing but give you tips. 🤷

It's all trial and error. You have to try, try and try again. Mix up different things until something works. It's different for everyone based on players you sign, roles you use and tactic. No one thing works for everyone.

🙄 

It’s also years of playing and testing and knowing what will work and what to look out for. Between this thread and Scratch’s you should have everything you need. Particularly Scratch. He’s literally going step by step from day 1. Maybe don’t jump ahead so much and demand goals, and actually take some time to follow advice and think about it a bit more. 

A lot of the fun in this game is doing things for yourself too. If we tell you exactly what to do and you score 150 goals, have you really scored 150 goals? If you follow our advice and put your own twist on it and score 120 goals, that’s more of an achievement. 

Also worth saying that a hell odd a lot of luck is also needed. This season I’ll be nowhere near 150 as everything seems to be going against me 😂