Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Sons of Anarchy


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Parking up my Estavao goal challenge for a minute as I hit my inital target of 1k.

 

So, been thinking of something a bit different that I've not seen before,

Apologies if someone already has started or completed a similar challenge already.

 

I've posted below a list of all the current players I could think of and their famous ex footballer fathers.

The aim of the challenge will be to complete a domestic treble and European success in the same season.

 

I am thinking England for the challenge to make it that little bit more difficult.

The rules:

  • Use any player you like in any position you chose, but they must have a famous footballing parent.
  • If you make it long enough into the save and unlock your son, he is eligible. 
  • Use any unlockables you wish.
  • No editor.
  • Although ideally but not necessary, the entire squad should be made up of sons. If not possible, starting 11 will suffice.

A couple of questions that need answering before we start:

  • Which team should I attempt this challenge with?
  • Am I missing any obvious players that anyone else can thing of, there is probably loads in other countries that I am not as familiar with so any input would be really helpful.


Many thanks

 

Sons.thumb.PNG.b87975c025d54bc5ce624f6e63f6ae04.PNG

Edited by deepheat83
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archie Gray at Leeds. His dad played top level football.

Alexis MacAllister's dad was a pro too.

Bobby Clarke at Liverpool is Lee Clarke's son.

Tyrese Campbell is Kevin Campbell's son.

 

Those are the ones I can think of without googling it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Archie Gray at Leeds. His dad played top level football.

Alexis MacAllister's dad was a pro too.

Bobby Clarke at Liverpool is Lee Clarke's son.

Tyrese Campbell is Kevin Campbell's son.

 

Those are the ones I can think of without googling it.

Archie Gray is immense, not only because I'm a leeds fan, but he's absolute quality. Been playing right back some games. Sadly at some point, we will lose him 

added 0 minutes later
Just now, leedsunited87 said:

Archie Gray is immense, not only because I'm a leeds fan, but he's absolute quality. Been playing right back some games. Sadly at some point, we will lose him 

Also I couldn't see beckhams son at Brentford, not to sure why 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Archie Gray at Leeds. His dad played top level football.

Alexis MacAllister's dad was a pro too.

Bobby Clarke at Liverpool is Lee Clarke's son.

Tyrese Campbell is Kevin Campbell's son.

 

Those are the ones I can think of without googling it.

Archie gray is a great shout.

Need some more defenders and wing backs I think 

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, jellis said:

Jayden Heskey! Time for some Heskey time

Don't think he's in the mobile version 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kasper Schmeichel, Daley Blind, Tom Ince, Andre and Jordan Ayew, D'Margio Wirght-Phillips, Dan Potts, Liam Delap, Jensen Weir, George Hirst, Lewis Koumas, Kiano Dyer, Jayden Danns, Leo Fuhr Hjelde, Leo Castledine, Brennan Johnson, Charlie Cresswell, Johan Bakke, Bailey-Tye Cadamarteri, Francisco Conceicao, Bence Dardai, Finn Delap, Etienne Eto'o, Cameron Ferguson, Keyrol Figueroa, Zach Giggs, Daniel Gudjohnsen, Julen Jon Guerrero, Maximilian Ibrahimovic, Joao Vitor, Isak Bergmann Johannesson (Joey Gudjohnsen), Shane Kluivert, Junior Kroupi, John Mellberg, Joao Mendes (Ronaldinho), Stan Mills, Alfonso Montero, Pablo Pagis, Federico Redondo, Denzel Seedorf, Kristian Shevchenko, Roko Simic, Frankie Terry (Paul Terry), Cristian Totti, Yassine Toure (Kolo), Jakob Zickler, Marton Dardai, Andri Gudjohnsen, Filip Stankovic, Patrick Berg, Devante Cole, Oan Djorkaeff, Kevin Mac Allister(!), Rivaldinho, Noah Solskjaer, Kristian Thorstvedt, Isaac Drogba, Benjani Jr., Sergio Busquets, Oriol Busquets, Pierre-Emerick Aubamayeng, Leroy Sane, Nico Gonzalez, Mikel Merino, Lucas Canizares, Kenan Kodro, Rafinha (AMC), Marcos Alonso, Thiago Alcantara, Denis Cheryshev, Fer Nino, Lucas and Theo Hernandez, Nico Paz, Alberto Mari, Aaron Malouda, Naby Sarr, Andrea Dacourt, Noah Fadiga, Riccardo Sottil, Matias Fonseca, Phillipp Max, Robin Koch, Pascal Gross.

 

Far from exhaustive and might depend on the interpretation of famous footballing dads, although I have tried to only use ones who have played top division football. The other issue would be how often these players appear in the database based upon the countries loaded or the fact they currently ply their trade in countries unplayable on FMM such as those in Scandinavia.


Some of the above admittedly long in the tooth. Guess the only thing about this one would be when you start running out of players...

Link to comment
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tummidge22 said:

Kasper Schmeichel, Daley Blind, Tom Ince, Andre and Jordan Ayew, D'Margio Wirght-Phillips, Dan Potts, Liam Delap, Jensen Weir, George Hirst, Lewis Koumas, Kiano Dyer, Jayden Danns, Leo Fuhr Hjelde, Leo Castledine, Brennan Johnson, Charlie Cresswell, Johan Bakke, Bailey-Tye Cadamarteri, Francisco Conceicao, Bence Dardai, Finn Delap, Etienne Eto'o, Cameron Ferguson, Keyrol Figueroa, Zach Giggs, Daniel Gudjohnsen, Julen Jon Guerrero, Maximilian Ibrahimovic, Joao Vitor, Isak Bergmann Johannesson (Joey Gudjohnsen), Shane Kluivert, Junior Kroupi, John Mellberg, Joao Mendes (Ronaldinho), Stan Mills, Alfonso Montero, Pablo Pagis, Federico Redondo, Denzel Seedorf, Kristian Shevchenko, Roko Simic, Frankie Terry (Paul Terry), Cristian Totti, Yassine Toure (Kolo), Jakob Zickler, Marton Dardai, Andri Gudjohnsen, Filip Stankovic, Patrick Berg, Devante Cole, Oan Djorkaeff, Kevin Mac Allister(!), Rivaldinho, Noah Solskjaer, Kristian Thorstvedt, Isaac Drogba, Benjani Jr., Sergio Busquets, Oriol Busquets, Pierre-Emerick Aubamayeng, Leroy Sane, Nico Gonzalez, Mikel Merino, Lucas Canizares, Kenan Kodro, Rafinha (AMC), Marcos Alonso, Thiago Alcantara, Denis Cheryshev, Fer Nino, Lucas and Theo Hernandez, Nico Paz, Alberto Mari, Aaron Malouda, Naby Sarr, Andrea Dacourt, Noah Fadiga, Riccardo Sottil, Matias Fonseca, Phillipp Max, Robin Koch, Pascal Gross.

 

Far from exhaustive and might depend on the interpretation of famous footballing dads, although I have tried to only use ones who have played top division football. The other issue would be how often these players appear in the database based upon the countries loaded or the fact they currently ply their trade in countries unplayable on FMM such as those in Scandinavia.


Some of the above admittedly long in the tooth. Guess the only thing about this one would be when you start running out of players...

Wow, outstanding research!!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...