Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Offloading Players


Recommended Posts

I've tried selling players in fmm24 but everytime there's a issue, either the clubs can't afford him or his salary. This makes it pretty much impossible to sell a player.

Is there any workaround for this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tba said:

I've tried selling players in fmm24 but everytime there's a issue, either the clubs can't afford him or his salary. This makes it pretty much impossible to sell a player.

Is there any workaround for this?

For this I always follow a trick.

Look whichever player you want to sell don't transfer list him instead made Available him for loan and then when any club made a bid on him for loan. Change the deal type to transfer and direct tap on suggest term with this the club will offer highest amount for the player. And with this 99% club and the player will agree their terms and you can sell them on highest possible price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I used to use that but it doesn't work anymore

added 0 minutes later
41 minutes ago, MegaBoi said:

For this I always follow a trick.

Look whichever player you want to sell don't transfer list him instead made Available him for loan and then when any club made a bid on him for loan. Change the deal type to transfer and direct tap on suggest term with this the club will offer highest amount for the player. And with this 99% club and the player will agree their terms and you can sell them on highest possible price.

I used to use that but it doesn't work now

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, tba said:

I used to use that but it doesn't work anymore

added 0 minutes later

I used to use that but it doesn't work now

How it doesn't work for you?

In which year you are in your career?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MegaBoi said:

How it doesn't work for you?

In which year you are in your career?

So basically what happens is, 

When I go into negotiation... I change deal type to transfer but the transfer value stays on 0, if I increase it to a valid price and press suggest... The other club refuses to pay and tells to keep the price at 0.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MegaBoi said:

Which team?

Brighton

added 0 minutes later
Just now, MegaBoi said:

Which team you are using? And what are the value of players?

Players like March, his value is about 23 mil.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have just started new career and facing this so as long this Is a new save you can start another one and see that this glitch is in this save or in game

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, MegaBoi said:

You have just started new career and facing this so as long this Is a new save you can start another one and see that this glitch is in this save or in game

Alright I'll check and let you know

Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MegaBoi said:

You have just started new career and facing this so as long this Is a new save you can start another one and see that this glitch is in this save or in game

As you see, the price they give is very low. I made a save and used the trick you gave. This happened. I tried making the price atleast 2-3 mil more than the current price, doesn't work and if I keep doing it negotiation breaks down.

 

This is just an example btw.

Screenshot_2024-05-08-18-37-24-89_eee037f9268845774156e71ef07a95ff.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want to make sure that when you change the offer type from loan to transfer the suggested transfer fee is player's current value.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MegaBoi said:

I want to make sure that when you change the offer type from loan to transfer the suggested transfer fee is player's current value.

As you can see, the bid is so low. If I increase and suggest a new bid, they refuse.

Screenshot_2024-05-08-19-15-11-46_eee037f9268845774156e71ef07a95ff.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-08-19-15-16-08_eee037f9268845774156e71ef07a95ff.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MegaBoi said:

Just try tap on accept offer and see do they increase the transfer fee or not

Doesn't increase, the transfer takes place with the price given

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now I am being honest I can't help you more because whatever I knew I have shared with you. 

A little trick at the end try it with winter update off and then see it works or not

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Go have a read through @Scratch Nelson weiper career, since reading ive been using the same tricks to offload deadwood and it works 95% of the time for a decent amount

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...