Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Advanced football v3.0(plug and play)

I created a perfect counter attacking tactic for both big teams and small teams it starts off as a 4-2-1-3 and then creates a midfield overloads of 4 players Am,CM,A and the libero who is like a deep lying playmaker they form a diamond shape with the wing backs acting like  wide midfielders to help in retaining possession and creating passing options while in possession during attacking Play and it transitions into a box shape during defence making it a 3-2-2

-2 hardly concede over 1 goal and I score basically according to the opposition team strength like against teams that play attacking football like Chelsea, arsenal, Manchester United mancity the team tends to score more due to something I call the "trampoline effect" meaning you tend to score more against attacking team and tend to score less against small clubs

I've tested it on multiple saves before but I lost those saves and I'm stuck with my Liverpool save 

Note: you'll need a striker of at least 14 aerial ability to make it extremely effective. It would still work with a striker of almost any aerial ability but 14 is favorable Screenshot_20240528-002236.thumb.jpg.c3ae45fec37cf9e5885530bf9b8b9524.jpg

Screenshot_20240528-000947.jpg

Screenshot_20240528-000951.jpg

Screenshot_20240528-000954.jpg

Screenshot_20240528-000957.jpg

Screenshot_20240528-002109.jpg

Screenshot_20240528-002118.jpg

Screenshot_20240528-002135.jpg

Screenshot_20240528-002140.jpg

Screenshot_20240528-002217.jpg

Advanced Football V3.0(Plu.tac

Annoying because I posted a very similar tactic like this lastnight but for some reason waiting for a moderator to approve!?! 

Anyway, great tactic ... mines little bit different but the libero you play is really interesting, might have to give that a shot. Have you tried the defensive line as low to better use the counter attacking? 

3 hours ago, thedank7 said:

Annoying because I posted a very similar tactic like this lastnight but for some reason waiting for a moderator to approve!?! 

Anyway, great tactic ... mines little bit different but the libero you play is really interesting, might have to give that a shot. Have you tried the defensive line as low to better use the counter attacking? 

I've tested using a deep line but it doesn't leave enough space for my defenders to recover the ball that's why I lost to Everton 

I also left the balanced line to make the Doble diamond on the wings more effective 

47 minutes ago, Cr777777 said:

That's really great, brother. Can you share your corner kick settings?

The striker will almost always score from corner kicks 

Screenshot_20240528-142443.jpg

Screenshot_20240528-142443.jpg

On 28/05/2024 at 14:36, Cr777777 said:

thank you very much indeed

I don't know it came with the game skin but I think it's not sans

6 hours ago, MusashiRtd124 said:

This works too well, just need to get better defenders,cos i concede stupid goals from their mistake

I changed the tactics a little bit 

The tempo is fast

I changed the striker to a complete forward

I changed the Cm centre midfielder to a roaming playmaker