Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Challenge Cup 2

samhardy

Once again to a huge number of requests I have decided now is time to start the new one :).

Round One : The English Round

Dylan 198-158 JoshFMH

Sunny 320-240 Anwar

RAC 140-20 Eoin

Rafa 56-60 Niall

Sam 139-108 Chelsea8

JeffreyA beat N-Chubz (don't know points).

Scott 128-N/A Jens (Jens didnt complete season).

Jayzemufc 170-148 Danovic78

Quarter Finals: The Australian Round (Ongoing)

Scott beat Anwar

Sunny beat Sam

RAC beat Jayzemufc

Niall beat Dylan

Semi Finals:

RAC beat Anwar

Sunny beat Dylan (Niall's PSP deleted stuff, so Dylan took his place.)

My number in our class has been 160 this year, but since that's not available, I choose 5 :)

It has been my number the previous 3 years :)

I'd say increase it to twelve so 6 get eliminated. 6 go on to the quater finals and then if Oliie is interested have you and Ollie have automatic entry to the quarter finals and the other 6 join you and then continue from there. Looking at last times entries I know most would be interested again (I think? :S) and I know I am. Plus there were people like Anwaar and Sunny who were looking for a shot and we have Dylan, Oscar and Eoin now I think we'd have enough. and is this gonna be a twice a season thing now or what? reckon it should because once a year would mean a lot of people could forget it.

Anyway I'm in, I'll have number 4.

Nothing personal, but I don't think op should go straight to quarter finals just because he is op. Ollie's the only one to deserve that.

I'd say increase it to twelve so 6 get eliminated. 6 go on to the quater finals and then if Oliie is interested have you and Ollie have automatic entry to the quarter finals and the other 6 join you and then continue from there. Looking at last times entries I know most would be interested again (I think? :S) and I know I am. Plus there were people like Anwaar and Sunny who were looking for a shot and we have Dylan, Oscar and Eoin now I think we'd have enough. and is this gonna be a twice a season thing now or what? reckon it should because once a year would mean a lot of people could forget it.

Anyway I'm in, I'll have number 4.

Anwar has number four :lol:. And don't forget me, I am one of the most successful players in the South East.