Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The official WWE thread

JeffreyA

AND IT IS NOT FAKE, IT IS SCRIPTED!!!!!

Meaning that everything apart from the inside the ring stuff is scripted, only the wrestling is real, and WWE get their story-lines from real life events/'feuds' between WWE wrestlers.

Anyway, talk about it, moan about it and hate on it in the comment section BELOW.

Anyway, it's fake and shit.

I know. But it is just something you know? Nothing good to watch on TV, so I sometimes flick on to the sports channels and there it is. It's like the girl I'm cheating on my girlfriend with :D loljokes I don't have a girlfriend anyway.

Eoin? Bit immature eh? Just because you don't like it don't slag it off, if people like it people like it.

I for one KNOW It's scripted, but it's still entertainment despite Cena title shots constantly <_<

Punk is the best entertainer since Stone Cold.

The thing that is so fucked up about it is that the people you mention like Cena and Cristian, do absolutely nothing and get paid millions, whereas people in some countries work all day get zero.

It is funny to commentate on. Me and my mates always just start screaming TAKEDOWNN!! and attacking each other.

Haha must be some time.

Diva-Kelly-Kelly.jpg

shes a wrestler aaahhhh yeah

Five words that spring to mind when I see a picture of her/hear her name:

CLOWN FACE

BARBIE DOLL

DISGUSTING

TRAMP

FAKE

The thing that is so fucked up about it is that the people you mention like Cena and Cristian, do absolutely nothing and get paid millions, whereas people in some countries work all day get zero.

Mate i cannot tell you how wrong you are thats pretty embarrasing. They deserve evrery single penny they earn.

Cena has around 7 days off per YEAR he travels all around the world in akward schedules goes out most nights and gets the living varp beaten out of him yet they do nothing? K mate.

My dad lifts beer kegs up and down stairs for 5 hours, then works as a taxi man at night, he gets abuse off drunk people and comes home really late, he earns fuck all compared to John fucking Cena, who's 'Schedules' involved standing with barely any clothes on, and mate, they dont get hurt in the ring.

Five words that spring to mind when I see a picture of her/hear her name:

CLOWN FACE

BARBIE DOLL

DISGUSTING

TRAMP

FAKE

5 words giggity giggity gooo all right

Pretty sure they do live shows every single day as well and at times when travelling from one place to another they do not get much sleep too.

I am a fan of the WWE but then I agree with you Jay Cena is old and thankfully Punk is standing up for this and making it rather entertaining as of late :cool:

When I was 6 I loved wrestling, I had all the action figures and all. But then I found a SPORT yeah that's right a sport called boxing and UFC

My dad lifts beer kegs up and down stairs for 5 hours, then works as a taxi man at night, he gets abuse off drunk people and comes home really late, he earns fuck all compared to John fucking Cena, who's 'Schedules' involved standing with barely any clothes on, and mate, they dont get hurt in the ring.

Mate fair play to you dad but im not on about him am I? Cena travels from America to Africa to Australia every single month! And they really do get hurt

Mate fair play to you dad but im not on about him am I? Cena travels from America to Africa to Australia every single month! And they really do get hurt

As I said in the opening post it is scripted not fake, they really do get hurt and get injuries, for example:

GAY Rey Mysterio has had surgery 5 times in his left knee, and Edge had to take early retirement because of a life-threatening neck problem.

And Eoin's dad must be like the strongest man in the world.