Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The official WWE thread

JeffreyA

As stipud as it sounds. I think hogan v brock may happen (dont shoot me) if not though, i reckon they may throw him someone like mark henry to try and build the dominance even more

Here's to hoping Brock's diverticulitis doesn't rear its ugly head again. The guy's one hell of an athlete, I just hope his body holds out. Not having to drastically cut water weight for WWE probably helps though. Amazing he's able to do what he does after losing something like 3 feet of intestine.

I think this is going to be Brocks best stint in the WWE so far, he's at 100% and if he remains a part timer I expect he'll be 100% every time we see him.

Here's to hoping Brock's diverticulitis doesn't rear its ugly head again. The guy's one hell of an athlete, I just hope his body holds out. Not having to drastically cut water weight for WWE probably helps though. Amazing he's able to do what he does after losing something like 3 feet of intestine.

And to think, people still say Wrestling isnt real.

Also, Bravo Paul Heyman, i didnt think that guy could get any better

Any segment with Heyman is almost always the best thing to happen on an episode. Except when something like this happens.

What? It's for charity.

Wow, i thought that i am the only one who watches that :D The main question for me is who is going to be the next opponent of Rollins, cause Ambrose won't be available for several weeks.

Wow, i thought that i am the only one who watches that :D The main question for me is who is going to be the next opponent of Rollins, cause Ambrose won't be available for several weeks.

I've edited your post, mind your language please this site has a large younger audience.

So? It's not official, and if anything, it's less than reputable. I could find a hundred articles about something, that say a hundred different things. What has that proved?

3 minutes ago, Risheek said:

What are your thoughts on 2/3 of th Shield each having a championship belt around their waist. Way too cool for me. Make It Reign!

I like Sting,his moves makes my eyes Reign 

See what I did there ?