Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Relationship Thread....

Jayze

After recent chats with Messrs Spencer and Hardy, I think it's time we had one of these bad boys on here! :P

This is the 1 AND ONLY Place on the web you can come for avice how to grab the girl (Or Boy in Jeff's case :D ) and most likely be ripped to sreads by certain less 'Mature' Members (See Franco and Jens) ;)

But Hay Ho Brag about How long you've been with a girl or how you plan on Getting one. :D

University is not about having a relationship with a girl...

It is just a giant compet.... Actually I should leave it there as of the youngsters

Just for the record I have got with 10 lasses during my 3 and a half weeks at uni

You might be surprised, but I'm quite mature when it comes to this part :P

I'm quite good at helping people get the girl...

Even though I haven't had many 'serious' relationships.

I do atm though :wub:

Oh Jens :wub: And Ollie You picked the wrong Uni bud! Bangor you get through on average 10.5 Sexual Parters over your course ;) And Dylan! Some Geez :P

How can you have half a sexual partner? And I have pretty much met that on my freaking own!!!

But I have picked the right uni, best for student life, appreciation and academic record in EUROPE!! Don't get that anywhere else.

As for the sexual partner count, Aberystwyth is 3rd in the charts with 9.2 ;)

How can you have half a sexual partner? And I have pretty much met that on my freaking own!!!

But I have picked the right uni, best for student life, appreciation and academic record in EUROPE!! Don't get that anywhere else.

As for the sexual partner count, Aberystwyth is 3rd in the charts with 9.2 ;)

Meh I dont know :lol: And thats not bad! ;) Oh actually perhaps the 'Half' is a sheep? ^_^

The longest I've ever been with a slut girl was eight months, she dumped me when she found out I was skint, now I'm loaded and she wants me back :lol: I told her where to stick that idea :D

Really Franco? I thought you were the 'Italian Stalian' ? ;)

I'm not a relationship kind of guy, just meet lasses when I go out and don't lead it anywhere serious ;)

I KNOW THAT IM NOT STUPID :angry:

If i asked the whole of Ireland to join the site,and asked them if they know what that means they would say 'I dunno'