Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Relationship Thread....

Jayze

I hate you :angry:

No you don't :P

If your going to ask a girl out, kompliment her then ask her out, if she says no then tell her dat you are always dere if she changes her mind ;)

No you don't :P

If your going to ask a girl out, kompliment her then ask her out, if she says no then tell her dat you are always dere if she changes her mind ;)

I usually keep the compliments until I'm reasonably sure she's into me.

As for saying her you're always there, bad plan imo as you want to be seen as her puppet...

I usually keep the compliments until I'm reasonably sure she's into me.

As for saying her you're always there, bad plan imo as you want to be seen as her puppet...

I know, secretly you'll be trying to ask out another girl at the same time ;):D

Don't worry, next up is Patrick and his girlfriend claiming that he isn't the father of her child ;). Expect tracksuits and tears.

Jeremy Kyle: The votes are in and she is indeed your daughter!

And to get called a slut :)

But its not being slutty. I don't go round asking for sex, I go round to have some fun with my mates and I just end up getting it

But Jens did I say I was being promiscuous. I do not intend to go out and have sex, it just happens due to my dapper and swag

And Jeffrey only once, I just got off with 6 different people (however when drunk that is a regular occurrence)

You go out, have sex, over and over =slut

Also, you do realise that there are different ways to have fun, right?

Because you make it sound like an evening isn't complete until the orgasm

1. I am not going out having sex over and over. I am going out having fun, but during that fun I happen to have sex

2. I do realise that, in fact I have done a variety of activities at Aber (Comedy shows, Improv shows, Film Workshops, TV Workshops, going to the beach)

3. Most of the 11 I have had sex with 6 were over Freshers week, and the other 5 have come at separate intervals. So get your facts right before you question me next time

kthxbai

1. I am not going out having sex over and over. I am going out having fun, but during that fun I happen to have sex

2. I do realise that, in fact I have done a variety of activities at Aber (Comedy shows, Improv shows, Film Workshops, TV Workshops, going to the beach)

3. Most of the 11 I have had sex with 6 were over Freshers week, and the other 5 have come at separate intervals. So get your facts right before you question me next time

kthxbai

Out of the 11 were any mildly fit or where they all for Lad Points? ;)