Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Relationship Thread....

Jayze

I'm in a long distance one with this stunning Portuguese girl I met in an international school in Lisbon. I think her name was something like Carmelita Rosa Mendes, but I just call her Rose.

I need to see my gf at least once a week in order to 'feel connected'

If I don't, I get the feeling I'm in a relationship with my phone, if you know what I mean...

That freak of a slag started being a b**** so I didn't follow up on her. And my dad could be accepting a job in Lisbon so I'll be moving with him as an 'advanced party' for a year or two, so I'll probably be seeing her a lot.

But Portugal's big mate :P

And think about this: are you willing to leave family and friends behind for something that could also be nothing more than puppy love?

But Portugal's big mate :P

And think about this: are you willing to leave family and friends behind for something that could also be nothing more than puppy love?

But she lives in Lisbon and goes to the school I would go to if I moved there.

And I won't be moving for her if I do, it will be for my dad because he is bored of his job and wants a better one, if it works out with him then my mum and sister would move to Lisbon too. And it all shakes out ;)

When I was there I saw a bit of Madrid, Mallorca, Barcelona, Rome and Addis :D fantastic time there, went to watch Sporting CP publicly humiliate Gil Vicente 6-1 with my dad and my gf, had a great time.

Ever been to Brussels? :)

Many beautiful, quiet places ^^

I've been once. It's nice, and it's quieter due to the nature of people. Belgians are boring calm by nature :D

How long you been going out with her?

About a year now, on and off because of the long distance-ness, finally met her again 2 days ago though and it was (prepare for mega CHEESE) magical :)

Asked some out but half-heartedly, they detected that so nothing for me and she...

EDIT: talking to her now, she says that she has had the same problem. Honestly, I wish I could just spend every single minute of my life with her... She is such a great person :)