Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 The unlockables

Dec

You'd need to unlock/download them first. Then go into preferences and into the sub-menu and if you have any then you will see an unlockables option (note you cannot turn them on halfway through careers in which you haven't unlocked them in).

I have just got the remove loan restrictions unlockable but I had no one at my club on loan, but had a few players from my club on loan. What has happened

I doubt it will, but I still wonder. Will the achievements pop up when I install the unlockables download?

I'm only missing No Loan Restrictions and No Work Permits. The last one is no problem for me, I could get that easily but I'm struggling with No Loan Restrictions. I'm in 2022 and I haven't found any suitable players to loan.

Bummer. Thanks for the quick reply though.

So I loaned Kleber and keep restarting matches till he gets 8, 9 or 10 ratings. Winning games is not important to me at this point. Will that do for him to become Player of the Year? He's also the top scorer by the way, but every time a player of the month is named, he's not the player, or even runner up, so I'm getting a little worried. I'm sorry if this is off-topic or the wrong topic to ask, but I didn't know where else to ask lol.

Also sorry for my English. If I don't make sense, I'd gladly rephrase my question.

Yes, I won't quit till he has at least 2 goals per game (giving him a 10 rating mostly). He's scored 19 goals in 15 games, and has an Eredivisie avg rating of 9.35. He's ranked first on every board except Yellow Cards, Red Cards and Appearances. Maybe I worry too much and he's POTS at the end. I sure hope so.

Edit: I've got it! Kleber has won World Player Of The Year. I didn't expect that to happen lol.

I just made a £6 million plus profit in my last transfer window, playing as Tonbridge, currently in league 1, but no sign of the unlockable to get rid of transfer windows. I would have thought that £6 million would be enough given the league and club :blink:

Hey I really want to be able to manage internationally though I'm finding it hard to unlock it, I'm rinsing the career up with Liverpool and am now in 2032 season but it's starting to bore me, can anyone help please, muchly appreciated.

Hey I really want to be able to manage internationally though I'm finding it hard to unlock it, I'm rinsing the career up with Liverpool and am now in 2032 season but it's starting to bore me, can anyone help please, muchly appreciated.

You need to win something at international level

Try starting with a top team with the nationality of English or Spanish or whatever league you're managing in. Then just win the Champions League and league until you get the job.

You need to win something at international level

I've won everything atleast 12-15 times I'm ranked between 1-2 in the manager scoreboard (it varies throughout the seasons) but don't know how to apply for say the England job, or any international team for the moment? Would I start a new career or leave my post as manager and apply for a new job? Cheers

Cheers all

Right one last thing, let's say I manage to apply for a national job at the end of a world cup, once I have that job, when I start a new career can I then pick a national team so I have players with names I recognise? Is that how it works?