Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH2012 general chit-chat

Dec

I stayed up late just to download FMHi 2012. Holidayed for a season, then took over newly-promoted L'Aquila in Italy's Serie C1. Fun challenge - we stayed up first season and now we're pushing for a playoff spot.

Exams are next week, though, so the game's release couldn't have come at a worse time. Must... pry self... away from iPhone.

I am now in my 3 season with Feyenoord and it seems that the time is a bit slower/there are more actions in a game. Scoring is not my problem but I also get a lot of goals against me. (8 games played so far, 24 for 13 against) Does someone have some advice to improve my defence?

Just got it on iPad today. Loving it so far. Tried my first challenge to not get relegated with Wigan but I ended up getting relegated. In the championship now. I'm getting a lot more questions from the media which is great. The interface is as good as ever on the big iPad screen. A lot of little nice touches like the achievements and the addictidness rating. I still have a lot to check out at the moment. A real bargain at 7 pounds. Great, fun and addictive.

Changed this to a general chit-chat thread for FMH2012 :).

I have done the relegation with QPR now, overturned 6 points in 10 games to finish clear. I signed Beckham and Beattie on a free with us recording draws against Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City.

I have done the relegation with QPR now, overturned 6 points in 10 games to finish clear. I signed Beckham and Beattie on a free with us recording draws against Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City.

I've tried it 3 times and I still can't complete it :(

Go with QPR and sign Beckham and Beattie. The tip is to play an attacking game and try to get a goal then defend.

I'm trying it again with a different team so if that doesn't work out then I will go with your idea. Thanks :)

Edit: Completed it with Basingstoke :)

I'm liking how the game(iOS) has improved, such as the board not letting you release a player they consider to be a key member of the squad, and the ability to call up players with dual nationalities, though some still refuse as he wants to represent another.

Of course, out of all the realism, I'm not liking how I can't bring the worst team in the league to league winners :P It just seems to be tougher than it looks like, even if you excel, you still get outclassed by another team, just because they have players of better quality.

On ios is there a club history option(to see biggest win etc) like on psp if so where?

No there isn't. There's a lot of things tha PSP has and iOS doesn't

But the bias is still towards ios ;)

True, but personally the PSP game is easier to win. Wouldn't be true if we had more roles :mellow:

First season with my Chelsea team and I went to AC Milan in the 1st leg of the Champions Cup 1st round. We lost 5-0. So humiliating. So the second leg came round and didn't believe we could get 6 even though we were at home. But we did and the 6th came in the 90 minute so we went through 6-5 on agg. :) That is what I call a comeback!

Anyone else fist punch when you're losing an important game whilst playing on an Aeroplane and then get told to turn off electronic devices?

I sure do :cool: