Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH2012 general chit-chat

Dec

I've a had a childish afternoon, my LB is Lahms regen who goes by the name of Patrick Dick.

Ok maybe not funny but if you shorten his name it becomes Pat Dick lol, plus its always funny to read Dick injuried or Dick scores lol.

Heyy guys I got this 20 yr old from barca called Alarcon.. He has great stats but his stamina is 6 so they dumped him to me. My assistant thinks he's not good enough but stars/potential show he is.. What shall I do to him ??

I'm to curious to know what kit was used to develop FM'12 for iphone. Maddening me.

The simple answer is a MacBook Pro - the basic development software (XCode) is free to download and apart from that you need a $99 developer registration to be able to get the SDK's etc. required.

The slightly more complex answer is in addition to this I tend to develop my software cross-platform as this gives it better stress-testing and also access to Visual Studio .NET which is my preferred development environment.

You also obviously need at least one device to test the product on - I have quite a wide array of devices here because its imperative that it works sanely on them all.

I think its a good sign since it looks like the press are lying about him being upset about a transfer rejection since it went to aims to prove the media wrong then to he wants to be left alone lol.

Does anyone else get offered the job for the same job over and over again? Gubbio did it before they got relegated and now Siracusa keep offering me the job every month and its annoying <_<

Does anyone else get offered the job for the same job over and over again? Gubbio did it before they got relegated and now Siracusa keep offering me the job every month and its annoying <_<

i think you went on holiday for some days after you haven't accepted the offer.

the game has good memory :lol:

No, I keep rejecting the offers but yet they keep offering me the job it got rather annoying, why would I go from top of Serie C1B to second bottom in Serie C1A :lol: