Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH2012 general chit-chat

Dec

I have a player who plays CDM and he has high passing, tackling, ball interception and like to shoot from range. This includes his real life character. Should I play him as a DLM or BWM?

Would you guys like to see a head to head between me and Alfie in who can score the most goals/1000 goal challenge starting from the third season? If so let me know :)

Would you guys like to see a head to head between me and Alfie in who can score the most goals/1000 goal challenge starting from the third season? If so let me know :)

Why not? Seems like a good idea. :)

Haha we started as a laugh but he's taking it extremely seriously lol. With each got different strikers in different leagues which has gave us both an advantage and disadvantages lol. I'll explain it when i make a thread which will be at the start of the fourth season since Alfie hasn't been taking screenies and he's shot off infront lol.

I know but say FMH is £40 in November and you play it until October next year, that's £3.64 p/m, whereas £20 in June until October is £4 p/m, plus you're getting six extra months if you get it at the start

I'm the kind of person who would get a game as soon as I could, I would either be fully dedicated to it or not at all, for example I'd be half interested by FIFA in the PSP but I'd never get it, whether or not I could afford it. I don't have many games, FMH and FIFA with occasional PES are the only games I've really played the last few years

Yeah am the same, am a FIFA maniac and got that the night it was released, but games like FMH i don't rush out and buy as much, i'll be happy to get that in October for my birthday.

I must have the best left sided players available in my squad!!

Carroll, Neymar, Andre Ayew, Antoine Griezmann, Hazard, Dani Benitez, Erik Lamela, Scott Sinclair, Dembele and Gaston Ramirez!!

Is there any reason why more clubs aren't available at international level? Or is it to do with similar things to Germany's absence?

I duno really just some more of the lesser nations like Sweden or an African team, just something to make the international competitions more fun in game.

Id like to see germany

I think we'd all like to, but I don't think it'll happen.

I think it would be better to have countries like Poland (national teams I mean) and Czech Republic. The lowest team I believe is wales (98th ranking) and it is so easy with them cos a lot of their players are EPL teams.