Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH2012 general chit-chat

Dec

One more thing,, I've actually got some results but the season's not finished. I might not be able to finish it cause of exams and dunno when I'll next play it so dyu think I should just post it now?

I find it quite helpful sometimes, when I'm feeling really lazy and I don't even watch the match, I just leave my iPod near me and I'm sure to see a goal even if I'm not paying attentionlaugh.gif Can be quite annoying sometimes...

I think Henry's in the game, I'm sure I've seen his regen in my unemployed challenge.

I'm sure FMH makes its exceptions, it's like how Martin Palermo and Juan Roman Riquelme are on the game with Boca Juniors.

Don't know for PSP as I don't play it anymore but Borini is on the IOS game but only with Italy Loaded All, He's not in the game with Italy Top Division. Gutted about it.

I swear i've checked Italy only on PSP but he wasn't there, i'll check again to be sure though.

Could you post a screenie of him for me incase he's not on PSP lol.

Cheers Dec, i really hope its on PSP again if not i'll have to get used to Android then again if both PSP and Android aren't released i'm screwed lol.

I've downloaded it and got one of the challenges but an error message comes up when I try to buy the other - anyone else had this?

Yeah, I've decided against buying the challenges as you can go Port Vale, Rangers or any other bankrupt team and that's for free rather than buying a challenge. Then you can just buy lots of young players in a career ad that also saves you 69p...

How do you do this?

I've DL it to itunes but how do i get it onto an ipod? I'm really thick with apple stuff but thought i'd update it for Alfie.