He scores the goals, he drinks the wine,

He never gets to training on time,

Fernando 'Liverpool' Torres - Chelsea's number nine

His colours proves that he's a Blue, Torres, Torres,

But Anfield knows he's full of poo, Torres, Torres,

He scores the goals, he drinks the wine,

He never gets to training on time,

Fernando 'Liverpool' Torres - Chelsea's number nine

I know its a rhyme and all but why would they think hes poo when he became Liverpools top scorer every season since they brought him?

jhust thought i would post here about my beloved Huddersfield Town. Just picked up a great point with a 1-1 draw away from home against second in the league Bournemouth. Danny Cadamarteri scored his second for us in the 89th minute. Get in there. Up You Terriers !!!!!!!!!

Kuyt Kuyt whoever you may be

You made mancs cry at Anfield today

Well done lad

You've put the title back up for grabs

Needs some improvement but meh

So there's an ex student at my sixth form who used to go out with a teacher and they posted the break up on facebook and just felt I had to rant to show all areas of what is happening and how much crap it is just to get people to STFU cause Im that awesome :D

There's a solution to this, Franco :)

And I'm glad to give it to you :)

It's called (drum kicks in)

SUICIDE!!! :) (teundeundeum!)

Ah, yes. WWII in school. Being shown a video in the library. The soldiers were marching so my friend had to stand up and copy them, only make it look like he was dancing. 'Hitler's music video,' I said. My other friend pretended to be the bass, so the first friend says 'Drop the beat,' and I say 'No, drop the bombs.' The commentator was talking about Hitler making a new army, against the Versailles Treaty (I know my shizz ;)) and my friend asked the teacher how did he get the money, and I said he got it from the success of the music video, and my friend said 'Yeah, he went triple platinum within the month.'

Detention was fun.

I think I beat a record in school the other day - finished my Junior Cert CSPE exam in 19, yes 19, minutes, for a bet :P :P

btw hope Nasri joins :) looks like a very busy summer :)

I think I beat a record in school the other day - finished my Junior Cert CSPE exam in 19, yes 19, minutes, for a bet :P :P

btw hope Nasri joins :) looks like a very busy summer :)

In ireland the junior cert(GCSEs) your only leave an exam after 30 mins, i did it in my french exam last summer, because i hated my french teacher :angry: now i dont do french, happy days :lol:

Why the f**k we only have four save slots? I just lost my awesome Australian save by mistakenly saving a stupid test career over it. (lots of swearing here)

Just a friendly match against a village called rochfortbridge and we beat them 3-2 and It was there U-18 team and my team is U-17 should have us prepared for the league which start Sunday. And they were basically all pikeys after the game they were all smoking,and there managers standing beside them