Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Ramblings

Saul

I had a match on Sunday and we were drawing 1-1. One of our players got injuried and I came on to replace him. The ball was play through to me and I scored with my first touch after being on the pitch for about 10 seconds! We won 2-1 :)

Just yesterday my schools team went up against a load of pikeys (I say that but they are like the Barcelona of the total south east :() I got brought on with 10 minutes to go and scored 2 goals, one was a freekick that I scored like Ronaldo except better :D

@Jeffrey, another plausible answer is that the dad in the car is also a son to the man who is the surgeon, who won't operate as it's his son (and he's the guy who died's Granddad)

No it can't, unless some incest-ception stuff went down. The only way for this to work is that he surgeon is the mother, because the kid in the car is the son to the man who died in the car crash. No other plausible answers, just think about it.

Soap opera version: the father who died was not actually the biological father, as the surgeon had an affair with the son's mother - which she confessed by letter to her aunt, but somehow the letter got intercepted by her evil cousin that is blackmailing her about it.

@Patrick everything just sounds better with -ception on the end ^_^

And Rafa where does the gang that will kill the evil cousin if he doesn't get the money from his cousin but secretly the gang leader was the guy who died and was driving towards a private hospital where he was going to take out his sons kidneys and swap them with his own come in?:ph34r: I don't know who comes up with this stuff... :lol:

Grandfather is the father of the 'man'

The man is the father of the son

The son is a father in his own right. You do not state how old the son is or if he has children etc.

So the son who is the father can die and his father is severely injured and needs surgery but the surgeon is his father (the grandfather)

BAM! That works so my way was right Jeffrey :)

Grandfather is the father of the 'man'

The man is the father of the son

The son is a father in his own right. You do not state how old the son is or if he has children etc.

So the son who is the father can die and his father is severely injured and needs surgery but the surgeon is his father (the grandfather)

BAM! That works so my way was right Jeffrey :)

That's what I said as well :)

Basically, there are 2 possible answers to that question. You have to give more of a back story to the characters before judging on them :cool:

Basically, there are 2 possible answers to that question. You have to give more of a back story to the characters before judging on them :cool:

But only my soap opera scenario is plausible :)

A seizure is the physical findings or changes in behavior that occur after an episode of abnormal electrical activity in the brain.

It may be hard to tell if someone is having a seizure. Some seizures only cause a person to have staring spells, which may go unnoticed. Specific symptoms of a seizure depend on what part of the brain is involved. They occur suddenly and may include:

Change in alertness; the person cannot remember a period of time

Mood changes, such as unexplainable fear, panic, joy, or laughter

Change in sensation of the skin, usually spreading over the arm, leg, or trunk

Vision changes, including seeing flashing lights

Rarely, hallucinations (seeing things that aren't there)

Falling, loss of muscle control, occurs very suddenly

Muscle twitching that may spread up or down an arm or leg

Muscle tension or tightening that causes twisting of the body, head, arms, or legs

Shaking of the entire body

Tasting a bitter or metallic flavor

Symptoms may stop after a few minutes, or continue for 15 minutes. They rarely continue longer.

Causes of seizures can include:

Abnormal levels of sodium or glucose in the blood

Brain injury (such as stroke or a head injury)

Brain injury that occurs to the baby during labor or childbirth

Brain problems that occur before birth (congenital brain defects)

Brain tumor or bleeding in the brain

Dementia, such as Alzheimer's disease

High fever

Illnesses that cause the brain to deteriorate

Infections that affect the brain, such as meningitis, encephalitis, neurosyphilis, or AIDS

Kidney or liver failure

Phenylketonuria (PKU), which can cause seizures in infants

Use of illegal street drugs, such as cocaine or amphetamines

Withdrawal from alcohol after drinking a lot on most days

Withdrawal from certain drugs, including some painkillers and sleeping pills

Sometimes no cause can be identified. This is called idiopathic seizures. They usually are seen in children and young adults but can occur at any age. There may be a family history of epilepsy or seizures.

If seizures repeatedly continue after the underlying problem is treated, the condition is called epilepsy.

That was the first time ever and the Doctors said it will probably never happen again,just one of them thinks.And it happened in school aswell so embarrassing :lol:

Since when was Patrick a doctor? :blink:

And nothing to be embarrassed about it is quite serious having a seizure. Its not like you crapped yourself (note reference to most recent South Park episode) :lol: