Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Ramblings

Saul

Well today, my laptop decided to go kaput. Getting the 'ThinkPoint' virus without my antivirus protector seeing it. Now I have to use my 'rents crap old computer until my laptop is fixed

I have this week off(Northern Ireland is a strange country believe me that is why I was born there :) ) and also have to play a rugby match tomorrow morning at 10:30 against some English touring side.

We had a maths test today, some guy got it at midnight last night to play it, didn't sleeep and then had to do the test haha....that's sad....

We had a maths test today, some guy got it at midnight last night to play it, didn't sleeep and then had to do the test haha....that's sad....

1.You cant stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, its a physical impossibility.

2.All idiots after reading #1 will try it.

3.And discover #1 is a lie.

4.You are smiling now because are an idiot.

:)

Well I just had a major panic attack. iTunes wouldn't open and I got this message

'iTunes cannot run becuase of its required files are missing. Please reinstall iTunes'

I was panicking all my music was deleted, thankfully they have not.

Panic attack over :)

Probably no one cares but tomorrow I get to meet, talk and film the one and only Sir Ian McKellen xD

Didn't even know who he was until I googled his name :lol: An actor in crap films :unsure:

Got my options for GCSE coming up in a couple of weeks now. I'm thinking about taking Art/Media/P.E and Not sure if I should change any of them.

Do film instead

Also I got to talk to and tell Sir Ian McKellen my name, shake his hand and he told us to Facebook/Twitter him :D

Was such a good day

I've only got a week to hand my UCAS form into college, I can send it off after just not through college, but I was wondering if anyone knows any good universities I could apply to for Maths?

Why does no-one post in this topic? One of the best topics a forum can have.

What did everyone make of yesterdays football? I was happy to see Liverpool get a good away win under their belt at Wolves. I also spent the day travelling to Nottingham and back to watch my beloved Carlisle - and we beat County 1-0, great day.

I was delighted with 5-0 - Wayne and Dimi always turn it on playing together. When Rooney took that magic touch I instantly thought - "Street Striker!" :P