Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Ramblings

Saul

I used to play a mod on Black Ops which was awesome on the PC, but I kinda moved away from it. It was sooooo addictive tho :D.

COD never appealed me Ghosts was good but the guns felt lighter like fake guns made out of cardboard boxes the graphics was really nice but soon overthrown by Battlefield 4!

Btw have any specs on PC Assassins Creed Games seems to always lag :P Stopped Playing them last was Black Flag for sure!

50% off at £4.99 at the moment. I have only bought cheap games, waiting for their flash sale. Picked up Portal for £1.49 because why not? I have played it on Xbox though. My average spend was less than £2 a game though I am waiting for the more expensive games (£9.99 for Metal Gear Rising, £7.49 for Grim Fandango etc..). If they are not on flash sale by the 20th then I will just pick them up.

50% off at £4.99 at the moment. I have only bought cheap games, waiting for their flash sale. Picked up Portal for £1.49 because why not? I have played it on Xbox though. My average spend was less than £2 a game though I am waiting for the more expensive games (£9.99 for Metal Gear Rising, £7.49 for Grim Fandango etc..). If they are not on flash sale by the 20th then I will just pick them up.

Believe me when I tell you this please give a try to Bloodborne, it's better than Dark Souls and I am 100% sure if you will love it given you are fan of RPG.

Believe me when I tell you this please give a try to Bloodborne, it's better than Dark Souls and I am 100% sure if you will love it given you are fan of RPG.

I am? I don't like most RPG's. I barely played Skyrim and Fallout.

Grim Fandango is a very old game that is remastered. It was revolutionary at the time and puzzle/story based. Kind of like an RPG but without the fighting and more puzzle solving to progress. The visuals and story are a real draw and very unique. It is a game that started my drive to presue games as a career.

Patience paid off already. LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga has been reduced to £5.09 and LEGO Batman 3 got reduced further on a Flash Sale to £4.99. Only a few more games to go :D.

I meant i've just passed the 5000 (5056 if you're interested) image mark, not that i lost them all :P.

Ah bloody hell, that's loads! Mine is just over 1,000.

The sad part is i've only been using Imgur for two years as i was on Photobucket before but i maxed out my account and left :P

Great to be finally back from vacation hopefully will be posting loads of new contents definitely my priority right now is making the Part 2 of the players to look in Bundesliga other than that surprising I made to the Hall of Fame of Vibe, cheers (actually didn't knew we had one......)

Great to be finally back from vacation hopefully will be posting loads of new contents definitely my priority right now is making the Part 2 of the players to look in Bundesliga other than that surprising I made to the Hall of Fame of Vibe, cheers (actually didn't knew we had one......)

Hall of Fame was announced yesterday with a few new changes to the site.

After some advice lads. Heading to London in September and needing to book a hotel but that's one confusing City! 

Going by train/tube and I need to get to Islington so in short where's best to stay with good links around the City and to Islington? 

Any help would be appreciated before the missus and myself start bickering :P

Hall of Fame was announced yesterday with a few new changes to the site.

Yeah did noticed few changes like the rules box in top of the reply box and all. 

8 minutes ago, Franco said:

Thought I'd drop by and have a look see what's going off on here after a while 

Welcome back I guess? :P