Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Exploring Wales!

Eoin

Hey all!

Long time no speak!

Well I have gotten FMHi2012, so I should be more active now. One odd addition is the Welsh leagues, but they should be interesting. I am starting as TNS (The New Saints, the used to be called Total Network Solutions :P) they famously drew Liverpool in the first qualifying round of the Champions League :).

Made many signings, best 2 would be:

Ben Thatcher (Ex-Man City, Charlton. Knocked out Pedro Mendes :lol:) Free.

Sean Thornton from Aberystwyth for 75k (He's way too good for the league :P)

I will be attempting to dominate Wales while gradually making my way through Europe. Wish me luck!

Oh, I won my Europa League 1st Qualifying round 4-2 on aggregate against AzAl. 2nd round vs. Kaerjeng (total crap)

I have no idea but they beat Bohs :(

We won 5-4 on aggregate! After a 3-1 away loss, we won 4-1 at home! YES!

Oh god, I've drawn Sporting in the playoff. :lol:

:D Anyway good luck! I'm looking at Prestatyn Town, only place in Wales I've ever been!Will it be men behind the ball tactics against Sporting? haha.

Cheers guys :)

Lost 5-0 to Sporting, better than I had hoped and only lost 1-0 at home. We've won both our league games so I'm happy we can win the league this season, good luck Tobsterr :).

Sunny, do you notice the GK's attributes are amazing compared to last year?

Right, Won everything in the first season.

Second season:

Well I've made it to the Europa League group stages. I beat Linfield and FH and then Lost to Standard in the Champions League playoff so automatically got into the groups. I drew Bordeaux, Austria Wien and Zurich. After 4 games I've Won 1 and Lost 3.

Cheers guys :)

Lost 5-0 to Sporting, better than I had hoped and only lost 1-0 at home. We've won both our league games so I'm happy we can win the league this season, good luck Tobsterr :).

Sunny, do you notice the GK's attributes are amazing compared to last year?

Definitely. They're more realistic this year. It was very difficult to find one that you could actually buy and had good all round stats. I think they improved the aerial rating this year.

You seem to be doing well. KIU

My girlfriend lives in North Wales and we used to go and watch TNS, worst fans, crap players and a bunch of tools in general. Some ponce even called Lee Trundle a "rapist" and EVERYONE heard him. We don't go anymore because we don't enjoy the matches and the people there are tools except 1 of them who is really down to earth called Statto, he's nicknamed Statto because he is AMAZING at remembering football statistics, he worked out the day i was born just by a football match :O

Anyway, good luck in your career i'll follow this, good luck in making that piece of crap of a club a success, BANGOR ALL THE WAY!! ;)