Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 The Iscout Team of the Month!

Ashez

14052011223913_844513146.gif

Hello and welcome to the Iscout team of the month thread. I spoke to Dec and asked if i could do this, and we decided that theres not enough members making guides to produce a team (used this month as an example).

So i'm crying out for people to start posting more quality guides so we can start this monthly competition! This way people will beable to gain credit for the work/guides they produce.

The competition will work like this:

People make guides.

Viewers PM me if they think the guide they have viewed is top quality.

Then at the end of the month hopefully i'l be able to make a team/formation (useable formations only) including every player nominated to me. Then if your scouted player makes the team of the month you get the credit you deserve. (might beable to make an award like "11 of the month scouter" or something, duno havent discussed this with Dec as yet, but would give people struggling in the normal monthly competition to get an award for your sig, but like i said this hasnt been discussed.)

On the outcome of a tie for a position i'l either deside myself or put it to a public vote, i'm unsure so let me know your views!

If not enough nominations i guess i'l pick the filler players.

To Guide Writers:

Obviously for this to work people need to start posting guides but dont just post "Messi, because hes god" or something equally as stupid. The guide needs to be detailed and top draw, you want people to vote for you so make sure your guide is good and put some effort in. It doesnt have to be OTT like adding a million charts etc but detailed and interesting. Also the players dont have to be "Gems" they can be anyone at any age, recommended for any league etc so basicly the same rules as the thread already has.

To the Voters:

You can vote for any guide you want aslong as its not your own. You can vote for one guide per position. And please dont vote on how much you rate the scouted player. This isnt all about finding the best players but also the quality of the guides. I'd put Heskey in my "11 of the month" if his guide got nominated and was better written than say a Messi guide. Although we are obviously in this thread looking for decent players so if you think a scouted player or a guide is that good drop me a nomination and who knows it could make the 11 of the month :).

A Slight Hint:

Most people do guides on players who assist or score a few, meaning the best places to start is from the back. We've so far had no GK scouts this month and only a couple defenders ;) (expects hundreds of GKs now :P)

Hopefully we can make this work and it can bring more members down to the Iscout area :)

If this idea interest you can you please leave a comment due to we need to know if this is worth keeping alive!

any questions just comment.

Thanks for your time and happy scouting :)

Iscouter Of The Month:

Dec - 4

Ashez - 2

TenDirection - 1

NayFun - 1

JoelSoccer - 1

Roland - 1

Hodge1711 - 1

Players Picked Leader Board:

Patrick - 2

Jayzemufc - 2

Ashez - 12

Sunny - 6

Dec - 13

RAC - 1

Rafa - 1

RayJay - 2

Chelsea8 - 5

SamHardy - 1

TenDirection - 5

Eoin - 2

Anwar - 1

Matthew - 3

The StandardFul - 1

Flanks - 1

JoelSoccer - 2

NayFun - 3

LiamD - 1

Shredder - 3

Roland - 5

Hodge1711 - 3

AnfieldSqurriel - 2

December 2011 TOTM:

331752_Dream_Team.jpg

January 2012 TOTM:

331747_Dream_Team.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ZDT6PBYVY&feature=player_embedded

February 2012 TOTM:

357766_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

March 2012 TOTM:

379730_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

April 2012 TOTM:

402227_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

May 2012 TOTM:

425174_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

June 2012 TOTM:

]461866_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

Yeah i thought it was good idea just hope it picks up, doesnt look promising atm :(

Come on fellas get a guide in ;) not many this month could be a easy award ;)

Haaa better hope it catches on then :)

Decided im giving it till end January to decide if its worth carrying on. So if you like idea get posting :)

As it stands you have till end this month to get an entry in then whole January for 2nd team if it continues after that is up to you guys :)

If it catches on il do my best to sort out an award :)

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN :P

Maybe add manager of the month too, to the one who posts the most guides on the XI

Current scouted list:

4 forwards

3 AMs

4 MCs

3 DCs

1 LB

2 GKs

And a few others that might not be good enough :)

Thats actually a good idea, think il add that, unless you'd wana take control of it Since its your idea? But probly call it head scout of the month, since managers dont always do the scouting lol but either way i like the idea alot :)

Thats actually a good idea, think il add that, unless you'd wana take control of it Since its your idea? But probly call it head scout of the month, since managers dont always do the scouting lol but either way i like the idea alot :)

Yeah something suddenly came into my mind about that, forgot this is about scoutinglaugh.gif

You should handle it, it's not that hard reallywink.gif

I've desided that this months entries/iscout guides must be in by January 2nd.

I've extended it till then because of the holidays, and to give me a day to get rid of my hangover(new years eve baby whoop whoop)!

You can send me nominations any time between now and the 3rd. And on the 3rd i will be releasing the team of the month.

I'll give you a reminder just before but come on guys get some guides posted and send me some votes! Haven't had one guide posted or recieved any vote since i made this thread, it takes us all to make this work ;).

As it stands this month so far:

GK - 0

LB - 0

RB - 0

CB - 0

Wingers/MR/L - 0

CM - 7

CDM - 1

AM - (midfield/forward cat) - 1

ST - 2

So to make it work this month we need these guides:

1 GK

3 CBs or 2CBs plus 1 each of R/LBs

Come on guys its basicly a free credit this month unless we get a rush of posts lol. Remember any position can be posted just stating which areas currently have no competition ;).

Cheers :)

P.S. Was wondering if someone could pin this?

Well done in your exams mate :) and can't wait for your guides :)

I've currently got about 10 players i could report just a matter of time lol :)

Well done in your exams mate :) and can't wait for your guides :)

I've currently got about 10 players i could report just a matter of time lol :)

I strive for quality over quantitywink.gif

Ha, i just take photos every save i do and put them on my pc, then randomly pick one to guide when i feel like it lol

Just doesn't seem to be my style :D

Besides, just editing the photos is fun :) Do you how hard it is to find a suitable photo of some of the gems?

Just noticed you needed a GK guide. Might as well do one tomorrow :)

I havent any software to edit pics etc, so i make do with screenshots lol

Yeah some have been difficult to find, specially players i don't know and when 3 different player pictures come up lol

Goal keeper is only position i have nothing already collected :(

But defo need a GK n some defenders posted :)

The middle of the month round up :)

Gk:

CB:

Gale Agbossoumonde - Astronaut

Phill Jones - Jayzemufc

Sebastian Coates - Ashez

WB:

CM:

Scott Allan - Astronaut

Yannis Salibur - vcadu92

Franco Zuculini - Astronaut

Filipe Gutierrez - Lewiitom

Jack Collinson - Ashez

Tony Trindade De Vihena - RAC

Henri Lansbury - Ashez

Florent Cuvelier - FootballFan2000

Philipp Bargfrede - Ashez

AM:

Max Gradel - Ashez

CF:

Vincent Aboubaker - Ashez

Liam Hatch - Ashez

Carlos Fierro - Sunny

Keep up the good work guys :)

Gk:

CB:

Gale Agbossoumonde - Astronaut

Phill Jones - Jayzemufc

Sebastian Coates - Ashez

WB:

CM:

Scott Allan - Astronaut

Yannis Salibur - vcadu92

Franco Zuculini - Astronaut

Filipe Gutierrez - Lewiitom

Jack Collinson - Ashez

Tony Trindade De Vihena - RAC

Henri Lansbury - Ashez

Florent Cuvelier - FootballFan2000

Philipp Bargfrede - Ashez

AM:

Max Gradel - Ashez

Ricardo Kishna - JoshFMH

CF:

Vincent Aboubaker - Ashez

Liam Hatch - Ashez

Carlos Fierro - Sunny

Javier Hernández - Jayzemufc

John Baird - Jayzemufc

Anass Achahbar - JoshFMH

Updated the list, and theres been some great pieces of work added! Fantastic stuff!

keep it up!

But still in need of some GKs and defenders!! Come on lads!!

Ashez, Anass is actually a forward, a great one too ;)

It just seems like a waste when I already have his stats ready...maybe I should post my own guide on him, but somehow that sounds a bit wrong...

cheers for the heads up lol. I kinda desided any player that got put in the catagory midfield/forward was an attacking midfielder lol. I'll move him up to CF now :)

Its always a shame when someone posts a player before you :(. Means you need to be quicker at getting them in ;)

You still thinking about posting that GK? really need one, second a goal keeper being posted this months comp can actually happen lol :)

cheers for the heads up lol. I kinda desided any player that got put in the catagory midfield/forward was an attacking midfielder lol. I'll move him up to CF now :)

Its always a shame when someone posts a player before you :(. Means you need to be quicker at getting them in ;)

You still thinking about posting that GK? really need one, second a goal keeper being posted this months comp can actually happen lol :)

I'm just lazywink.gif still have plenty of gems left, not to worry. But to be honest, I think my Dutch kids are in vain, now that Josh posted 1 of my gems(one of the best toosad.gif). Never really liked Kishna.

I'm still giving the GK a few more games, he's doing fine, keeping 3 clean sheets in a row, stole the first-team place from Bolat. So yeah, I might do two today if I find the time.

Haha and Zoet who the hell is he?

Let that be a tip for youwink.gif He plays for PSV.

But he isn't good enough for melaugh.gif I think Areola is the best(seriously, no bias)