Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic [iOS] FIFA Superstars

rafa

Downloaded it last week. It's free to download and play (even though you can spend cash in game if you want to develop fast).

It's a mix of footie manager and collectible card game. You start with some players, and get to play in some fantasy leagues. You get cash and can spend buying new players, tactics and equipment.

It's very simple really, but I tend to be hooked in these collectible things.

So, has anyone tried?

Downloaded it last week. It's free to download and play (even though you can spend cash in game if you want to develop fast).

It's a mix of footie manager and collectible card game. You start with some players, and get to play in some fantasy leagues. You get cash and can spend buying new players, tactics and equipment.

It's very simple really, but I tend to be hooked in these collectible things.

So, has anyone tried?

Rafalaugh.gif

Never tried it, I'm not really the best at fantasy leagues tbh.

Do you need to wait for the players you pick to play in real life?

No. It's like this:

When you start the game, you get random players. They all have like four attributes and a general rating. You select your best 11 and click play. There will be a bunch of AI opponents to play against. You keep on winning, get extra cash and can buy more transfers. You never know which players you're going to sign, so it's like a lottery :)

I play Rafa its great I can only play for 10 minutes a time because I run out of match credits and am not spending money on it and then you have to wait 2 hours for a credit..

I play Rafa its great I can only play for 10 minutes a time because I run out of match credits and am not spending money on it and then you have to wait 2 hours for a credit..

Yeah, I don't spend money either :) But you can use your trainer to produce credits, plus you get extra credits if you complete the objectives - so it's not that bad :)

Ps.: add me in Origin as a friend - rafafloripa