Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Since the January transfer window is only around the corner i thought this could be of some help to some people :)

Sometimes your club gets linked with a player who you litterally know nothing about and you've never heard of so first thing you do is search youtube/wiki/FMHDatabase/FIFA12 etc to do some scouting of your own but you don't always get the information your after, for example its hard to tell how good a player really is on youtube due to most clips only show them scoring etc.

Since we have a great community here and i'm pretty sure theres at least one fan from each league we should be able to help people out and give out some information on some players :).

So if your unsure on the quality of any players you've been linked with drop a comment and someone should/will get back to you and give you the information you crave :)

I'll start it off ;).

Basicly LFC have been strongly linked with Luuk De Jong for months now and i know nothing about him apart from he plays for FC Twente. So can anyone give me some information about his quality? Is he got the protential needed or will he flop like Babel? (have dumbed my little knowledge of the player down abit some people get idea lol)

So someone help me out ;).

He's the brother of the talented midfielder Siem De Jong, who plays for Ajax.

During Preud'homme's reign, he managed to secure a first team place and during the reign of the current coach, he showed it wasn't mere coincidence. He's far better than Babel and could, according to myself :P, be easily as good as Van Persie within a few years.

Cheers Jens,

Hope we snap him up then :)

Thats a great example of how this thread will work, so hope it helps more people in the coming weks :)

I heard LFC are interested in Nicolas Hunziker(FC Basel) and Jordan Ibe(Wycombe)? And I think LFC have already signed Ibe? Should be a nice player next year...hopefully.

Dortmund are said to have secured the services of Leonardo Bittencourt from Energie Cottbus, considered a replacement for Goetze just in case he really leaves. Farfan is almost definitely leaving. I hope Reus doesn't leave Germany, if Goetze really leaves Dortmund should get Reus too(Reus came from Dortmund Academywink.gif They've got amazing youth)

I've heard that Bittencourt is an amazing second striker, heard some nice things about him in the PC version, but he doesn't look very good in the game

Anyone following Ocampos and Eduardo Vargas?

Yeah believe we've signed Ibe, never heard of the other player lol.

I believe last window LFC enquired about Vargas but interest has cooled since.

Strong rumores that either Bent,Defoe or Flecture heading to Anfield to solve our lack off goal scorer problems. I've always fancied Bent in LFC shirt (sounds soo wrong lol) but doubt any will happen in truth.

Apparently loads of clubs want to buy Zaha, including Liverpool. LFC are also supposed to be interested in Jonathan Williams, who also plays for Palace.

Anyone heard of Wesley Sneidjer? :blink: :cool:

Also were being linked with a 17 year old left back from PSV. Jet Williams?

Yeah I've heard of him. I'll give you a scout report once I get on a PC

Thanks Sunny! I was really looking forward to have more information on Wesley Sneijder :P

Thanks Sunny! I was really looking forward to have more information on Wesley Sneijder :P

blink.gif

Cheers mate, word is he's rather good at football. Anyone care to confirm this?

I did mean Wesley actually but hay ho :lol: And OH R heard about that kid, have we signed him or not?

The deal has been made, he will sign when he turns sixteensmile.gif

Nothing special, I don't think anybody should go in for him ;)

We're after a Brazilian centre back called Juan Jesus from Internacional, don't know much about him but we do need cover at centre back since Samuel gets injured a fair bit and both him and Lucio are getting on a bit too and Ranocchia seems to make too many mistakes to be trusted yet.

We (Chelsea) need 3 players - A SC, a DMC and a DC (the latter possibly sorted with Gary Cahill). I'd like Hulk or Falcao as they're similar to Drogba and De Rossi but maybe they're too pricey.

We (Chelsea) need 3 players - A SC, a DMC and a DC (the latter possibly sorted with Gary Cahill). I'd like Hulk or Falcao as they're similar to Drogba and De Rossi but maybe they're too pricey.

Why don't they just give Lukaku a chance? He's done well every time he was brought on

He's done a great job in the reserve games, hasn't he?

I bet my left testicle for it that he can do it with the first team as well

We're after a Brazilian centre back called Juan Jesus from Internacional, don't know much about him but we do need cover at centre back since Samuel gets injured a fair bit and both him and Lucio are getting on a bit too and Ranocchia seems to make too many mistakes to be trusted yet.

You have to sign him, plainly because he has Jesus in his name. :wub:

Falcao would be hard to get considering he moved to Athletico, but AVB did manage Hulk, so he's a possibility.

Scout reportsmile.gif

Sounds good from that, hopefully he can settle quickly if he does come (which it seems likely from what I've seen) and can play left back too which is where we have a problem as well with Nagatomo being too average to be first team. Thanks Sunny.