Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

I'm still hoping that Usain Bolt will sign for Palace! Saw it on the Internet somewhere, obviously a lie, but it would still be cool.

From what I've heard, Ganso hasn't been himself after his long injury, and is more of the traditional playmaker, doesn't contribute much to the defense. Correct me if I'm wrong.

From what I've heard, Ganso hasn't been himself after his long injury, and is more of the traditional playmaker, doesn't contribute much to the defense. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Has been a slow recovery, but he is slowly getting back into his shape. He is more of a traditional playmaker, that's for sure.

Lets hope Ganso survives in the European leagues. He might end up like Riquelmeunsure.gif

I would say that the worst case scenario is to become the new Diego ;)

Lets hope Ganso survives in the European leagues. He might end up like Riquelmeunsure.gif

I would say that the worst case scenario is to become the new Diego ;)

Well Diego has quite a strong personality...Magath would be the worst coach he ever had

Magath is totally bonkers...look at what he did with Diego and Farfan...

I heard LFC are interested in Nicolas Hunziker(FC Basel) and Jordan Ibe(Wycombe)? And I think LFC have already signed Ibe? Should be a nice player next year...hopefully.

Dortmund are said to have secured the services of Leonardo Bittencourt from Energie Cottbus, considered a replacement for Goetze just in case he really leaves. Farfan is almost definitely leaving. I hope Reus doesn't leave Germany, if Goetze really leaves Dortmund should get Reus too(Reus came from Dortmund Academywink.gif They've got amazing youth)

I've heard that Bittencourt is an amazing second striker, heard some nice things about him in the PC version, but he doesn't look very good in the game

Anyone following Ocampos and Eduardo Vargas?

I actually signed Bittencourt on FIFA 12 before he signed for Borussia Dortmund, i liked him so much i brought him to Barca with me. According to FIFA he plays in several positions and has some pace about him, looks a real talent for the future.

I've played him at AMC and his pace can be really useful, looking forward to seeing him on the next FIFA :D

Thanks ray. Couldn't find anything about him apart from reports on Liverpool interested in him. Sounds like a great poacher, I'll check out his stats(if he is on the game)next year and post a cool guide about it!

Thanks ray. Couldn't find anything about him apart from reports on Liverpool interested in him. Sounds like a great poacher, I'll check out his stats(if he is on the game)next year and post a cool guide about it!

No problem!

Sounds cool mate!! He might be on '12 if you just load Germany? If you sign up to another game called Soccer Manager it is a game based on player ratings, 99 is the best you can reach, 75 is an average player, Bittencourt is rated 80 and will only get better over the next several seasons imo, i bought him for most of my clubs cheap before Dortmund signed him, he was a 75 then, now he's worth more on it, its a decent way of keeping up with potential superstars. Gotze is a 91 and Neymar a 90 (or they were the last time i checked :lol:) but yeah, Bittencourt could be a quality player if his skills on FIFA are to go by.

Is it or has this window been extremely quiet

I heard that Wolfsburg have already made 4 transfers without having the slightest idea of who they arewacko.gif

No problem!

Sounds cool mate!! He might be on '12 if you just load Germany? If you sign up to another game called Soccer Manager it is a game based on player ratings, 99 is the best you can reach, 75 is an average player, Bittencourt is rated 80 and will only get better over the next several seasons imo, i bought him for most of my clubs cheap before Dortmund signed him, he was a 75 then, now he's worth more on it, its a decent way of keeping up with potential superstars. Gotze is a 91 and Neymar a 90 (or they were the last time i checked :lol:) but yeah, Bittencourt could be a quality player if his skills on FIFA are to go by.

Sorry I didn't read it :P

I've seen Bittencourt on FMH 2012, just wasn't very good. A lot of blue stats. Haven't seen him after IT though.

I think I meant by Hunziker...

Anyone no anything about Jackson Martinez?

He's good on fifa but i've never seen him play in real life :D

Will have to check him out then ;)

Really hope the Premier league starts spending soon, love the excitement but currently bored lol