Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Manchester United were claimed to be interested in a 17 year old from Atletico Madrid. He isn't in FMH, so I have no idea who he is? Anyone know?

Just seen this:

Bayern Munich have signed Switzerland forward Xherdan Shaqiri, 20, from FC Basel on a four-year contract commencing this summer.

"Xherdan will strengthen our team from next season with his football intelligence and dribbling", said Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes.

"I have been watching him for some time and I am convinced he can become an important player for the club."

Just seen this:

Bayern Munich have signed Switzerland forward Xherdan Shaqiri, 20, from FC Basel on a four-year contract commencing this summer.

"Xherdan will strengthen our team from next season with his football intelligence and dribbling", said Bayern coach Jupp Heynckes.

"I have been watching him for some time and I am convinced he can become an important player for the club."

I saw that he agreed a deal to join them earlier as well, I thought he would be coming to the prem with one of the Manchesters, would have liked to see him in our league.

Obviously some EPL clubs aren't the best with transfers...

Bayern probably turned to him after they missed Reus. Can see Shaqiri battling with Robben for first team.

On the Atletico GK question: Thibaut Courtois has played Asenjo into oblivion :)

Many journalists currently put the 19yo Belgian GK on the third spot in Spain :)

I would rather him play for Athletico. I know the way De Gea is doesn't bode well for the future of him but I believe I would rather him play in Europe for the 3rd best Liga BBVA team than for a team like Bolton.

I would rather him play for Athletico. I know the way De Gea is doesn't bode well for the future of him but I believe I would rather him play in Europe for the 3rd best Liga BBVA team than for a team like Bolton.

I find Valencia better than Atletico...but Valencia don't exacty have the most money.

Any news on Tevez?

I find Valencia better than Atletico...but Valencia don't exacty have the most money.

Any news on Tevez?

PSG interested but thats about it.

Oh, I see! Well, you have Zenit and CSKA who are 2 pretty good teams. Also, you have Rubin Kazan who are also a threat. Anzhi aren't doing great this season but next season they will probably do better as Hiddink can start fresh :)

More rumours linking LFC with Hazard, i'd love him here, but i honestly don't think he'll come unless we get 4th, and i personally don't think we'll get it. I stick by what i've said before, i think he'll go to Real Madrid :(

Eden Hazard has been targeted by top clubs around the world. But at some clubs, he would have big boots (see what I did there :lol:) to fill.